Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I must accept that I am pretty passive member of IF. Everyday may be more than 20 times i read all the posts and comments but never write anything. I joined IF just for  Dil Dosti Dance. I am not an indian and this is the only show I watch in Indian Television because its pretty interesting, and another reason is that I used to watch Amar and Shakti in DID season 2. But, what happened in today's episode forced me to write something. I must say, more than lying Swayam was hiding the truth. But why? Wht effect will that have on Sharon? nothing at all...All he needed to do was say the truth that somebody kept a chit in his locker and he went to meet Sharon so he became late. He didn't have to say "YES DAZZLERS PLAYED THE PRANK". Besides all these I wish Rey could read kria's innocent eyes.

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@kumjoo: i think swayam lying for sharon had an effect on sharon...
                   we'll have to wait n see what that effect is...what this action of swayam will do to sharon...
Parvathi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i cant hate Swayam, in fact i luvd him for not telling d truth, for saving Sharon ðŸ˜³

though i felt bad for Kriya!

well dude...i love SWaron a lot ...infact i am sooo crazzy about swaron...i ike kriyaansh but they r too intense for my taste...i love swayam and sharon ( even though she ia a mean bitch at tyms...i love that bitchiness)...but what swayam did today was not ryt...he loves sharon ...but on the other hand he is kriya's frnd...n  how can some1 be a good lover if he cant  be a good frnd...what swayam did today was wrong...on the other hand if he had blamed sharon...that would have been rong tooo...since she din do anything...aaggrrr😡 hate rinni and simmi
Lifu18 thumbnail
this is the first time i hated swayam too i wanted to strangle him rigth then and there  he knows rey loves kria he could have told he got a note saying to meet sharon it wouldn't be blaming sharon they could suspect vicky nelash or the gals of doing a prank but nooo he had to save  his sharon urg after what kria did for all of them how selfish n bharath why didn't he open his mouth even though swayam stopped him i was in tears when the epi ended i want kriyansh misunderstanding to go away as soon as possible hope it doesn't bigger  the epi's are boring now
Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
poor kriya...i know ...bharat was gonna talk but swayam stopped him..🤬.n BTW bharat didnt know that vicky n nilesh set him up...n he din know about the note swayam got...so he din hav much to say anyway...
n i think its tym we stopped hatin swayam...yeh sab toh scriptwala bhaisab ki galti hain na😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i just hope script wale bhaiya knocks sum sense in swayam
Parvathi12 thumbnail
n rey...hope he realizes his mistake n solves it...n i hope the scriptwale bhaiya has something really fun for the other dazzlers ( by fun i mean some extremely painfull pranks being played on them...u know like some slips...n dishoom dishoom)
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hehe script wale bhaiya kriyansh me ho pyar fir krenge baki ki bat
Parvathi12 thumbnail
aur sharon ke dil mein bhi jagado swayam keliye kuch strong feelings
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

well dude...i love SWaron a lot ...infact i am sooo crazzy about swaron...i ike kriyaansh but they r too intense for my taste...i love swayam and sharon ( even though she ia a mean bitch at tyms...i love that bitchiness)...but what swayam did today was not ryt...he loves sharon ...but on the other hand he is kriya's frnd...n  how can some1 be a good lover if he cant  be a good frnd...what swayam did today was wrong...on the other hand if he had blamed sharon...that would have been rong tooo...since she din do anything...aaggrrr😡 hate rinni and simmi

but swayam create misunderstanding between kriyaansh...and i love kriyaansh...i can't see them like this