BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought luv makes 1 strong as it gets d power of 2 souls not weak
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --shama--

@luvkajen.. I thought that principal will not allow swayum and bharat o participate but thank god they were just put in detention..

P.S: Wat's ur name..?😛

hey my name is aparna😃
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u know only amar can actually give some evidence against the dazzlers as he was the onli 1 with whom the dazzlers interacted directly...
BTW how will viashaka n neha dance with elbow n ankle sprain????
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

sooo true...hated Swayum 4 lying 2day🤢...atleast he cud have said sum1 left a note for him nd shown d note to every1 nd solved d matter dere but no...instead Mr.loverboy lost all of his senses dat he lied😡...seriusly y did he leave his 'give attitude to Sharon' attitude to 'loost pupppy of Sharon' attitude???😡😡arrgghh nd d way Rey spoke to Kria😭...2day was heartbreaking 2 watch Kriyansh😭

Serously yaar.. my heart broke into 1000000000 pieces when rey sais " agli baar soch samajh kar blame karna get it" for the first time i cried while watching D3...😭😭
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

u know only amar can actually give some evidence against the dazzlers as he was the onli 1 with whom the dazzlers interacted directly...
BTW how will viashaka n neha dance with elbow n ankle sprain????

Yeah i hope amar does... And i dnt think vish and neha's injuries are serious.. They'll be alright and we know that they will dane in the audition as it is already shown in d promo..😛
upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today i really hate swayam😡
 he is a good lover but a bad friend..
i totally  agree with u😭
Edited by upeka - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I HATED HIM lieinnn! whyy whyyy SWAYAM!😳 even though wht does it mean if he loves her or not he should say the truth for his group sake!

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ughhh I was so irritated with Swayam today...I know he was looking out for Sharon, but why do that because he is making himself and Kriya look wrong. Also, he is selfish because if he was a true friend of Rey's, he should've told the truth, rather than creating misunderstandings between Kriyansh. I love the pain in her eyes, you can tell Rey felt bad and I know he will get on top of this because his stupid friends will be so excited about doing this to the Weaklings
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

I HATED HIM lieinnn! whyy whyyy SWAYAM!😳 even though wht does it mean if he loves her or not he should say the truth for his group sake!

True and wasn't Reyam's mission to eliminate problems...Rey is doing his part, though he has misunderstood...Swayam is the cause of it
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i cant hate Swayam, in fact i luvd him for not telling d truth, for saving Sharon ðŸ˜³

though i felt bad for Kriya!