EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ashish Sharma goes lean

Still from Chandragupta Maurya

His character of Avdesh Singh in Gunaahon Ka Devta was one of the unusual characters on small screen as it was the character comprising both black and white fringes to the role. Ashish Sharma could get into the skin of character with an ease!

This chocolate-eyed guy, who was also seen in Dibaker Banerjee's Love, Sex Aur Dhokha had bulked up his weight for the character in Gunaahon Ka Devta. He said, "I ate a lot to put on weight for the character along with working out to show those perfect biceps and physique. Sometimes it was over-eating and I could actually throw it all up."

And now, this 24-year-old charmer is all set to take up the role of grown up Chandragupta in Imagine's weekend show Chandragupta Maurya. He is asked by the producers to go lean for this role. So, this talented actor is all on the verge of losing his beefed up built. Ashish says, "Now I'm simply surviving on grilled chicken and steamed fish. I work out a lot to get into shape and it is an absolute rush time for me to get in shape. That's also because shooting for this role kickstarts in the first week of August. I hope to get in the lean physique as soon as possible." We can surely understand the passion this guy has for acting and he is leaving no stone unturned to match the criteria of perfection needed for the role he is playing.

Edited by EAREYE - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey pinky thanks thats a nice article

b tw just noticed ashish rank shoot up to  53  good for him
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pinky for the article.
i realy like a lot when sumone praises him.
between he is 24 only dats nice
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeee... Im just blushing.. He just drives me crazy..
Thanks for the article Pinky..
yoga23priya thumbnail
Awesome News Pinky...So he is 24 ha ☺️🤣...

GJ were are you 🤣 🤣