Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously I dont understand these sisters' logic of keeping pia away from abhay and stopping to such a low level to achieve that purpose.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hemu...😭 we Abhyians are being attcked by cvs.
Till Misha it was fine but Panchie...πŸ˜”. I am not getting what cvs wants to show us...dark love story or Panchi ka swayamwar. Hate cvs for spoiling Abhiya... By hook or by Crook i want the hell Panchie out of the show...😑 She is unbearable. Can't take her any more specially wid Abhay a big NO.
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I so agree with that too..!! 

after daughters its MOM's time.. πŸ₯Ί   
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...i want panchi out frm d show...i simply cannot handle dis new promo...yaar...it has made my day worst...and Regarding Abhaya re-union well...i will watch d show only wen abhaya r together... I don't know how many of u have patience 2 wait 4 abhaya but i certainly don't have dat much of patience...

SAME HERE Anurag ..but you know what I will surely not stop watching as I will surely see how can one ruin a show just for some personnal interests..and also I am hoping beyond hope that PIYA may not take it this time..MAYBE HER TUBELIGHT MAY LIGHT UP..& Creatives may have been misleading us with some crap promo to enjoy later when we are proved wrong which I dont mind... 
arman_kash4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m sure itll be much more intresting to see abhay date a tree rather thn panchiπŸ˜• Edited by arman_kash4ever - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arman_kash4ever

m sure itll be much more intresting to see abhay date a tree rather thn panchiπŸ˜•

Bingo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously yaar...though logic is not allowed in pkyekπŸ˜†...but still wat will happen wen d dobriyals cum 2 know abt abhay's truth being a vampire...abhi se jhooth bol rahe hain...baad mein toh dey will be more despo...with their lies...πŸ˜›sid was correct dey r bloody dobriyals and i wud have been glad if sid wud have made their tandoori...
Exactly YUUUCK πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ I didn't like Misha flirting with Abhay now Panchi toh aur bhi yuck hoga.
What are the CVs trying to show us ??? πŸ˜• 🀒 😑 😲
Really enough is enough 😑 Ek jhoot ke liye hazar jhoot bol rahe hai the D. Hope this time Piya phir se ullu na bane.
And ab toh real ho jaega reel

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kritz08

I would have prefered Madhu for Abhay anyday over PanchiπŸ˜‰Why are the Dobriyals so desperate to keep him away from Piya?Do they know that he is a vampire?😳What kind of logic is this?Oops...i'm sorry i'm not supposed to be talking about logic in pkyek

Hema i understand that you are upset.We all are.Lets hope that the track doesn't got that way.As you said promos can be misleading

EXACTLY KRITZI..I so thought not to make a post but my frustration pain & anger got over me.🀒.And Thank you so much for those words KRITZ & understanding  meπŸ˜­πŸ€— & Oh yeah me to am hoping to be proved wrong πŸ˜›
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SAME HERE Anurag ..but you know what I will surely not stop watching as I will surely see how can one ruin a show just for some personnal interests..and also I am hoping beyond hope that PIYA may not take it this time..MAYBE HER TUBELIGHT MAY LIGHT UP..& Creatives may have been misleading us with some crap promo to enjoy later when we are proved wrong which I dont mind...

I Hope dat d creatives does justice 2 us and wat we fans want want...and yes d promo may be a misleading as well but d way panchi said i m dating Abhay Raichand and I luv Abhay made me...🀒...