After Panchi.will it be Madhoo who will date ABHAY

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well sorry for being so sarcastic..but actually now the way things are being shown..it looks like every lady who is a part of PKYEK story wants to be a date with ABHAY..!!

The EPIC lovestory  of ABHIYA has been made into a mockery by the DOBRIYAL family..I dont know what the creatives or anybody is trying to prove by showing DOBRIYAL family trying to avoid ABHAY away from PIYA so so so much..!! 

See in real life maybe the world has changed & any aged boy can love any aged girl..but at least in REEL let us not make LOVE & its feelings into a mockery by showing all SISTERS of one family trying to flirt with one boy who is actually in love with a youngest sibbling in the family yaar..OH please dont give us a lame excuse by telling all are faking..Whether it is faking or real..IT IS YUCK..Misha faking itself was horrible bu still it was manageable..BUT now the elder one with 3 engagements break up saying this IS DISGUSTING..& who so ever came up with this idea..needs to be given a DADA SAHEB PHALKE award..which is for amazing creative ideas in the feild of entertainment..🤢

Well all this HULLABOO may go to waste if tonight PIYA dosent take what Panchi (read it Vahbiz🤢) says ...I seriously hope & pray that all of us are proven wrong (as many a times promo is misleading )...I dont mind ...that I be made to look like a fool for overreacting over a 1 min promo than actually see a track like what we are dreading to see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i dont like now other ladies track with abhay now... it is real torcher for us now... we all thought after misha episode the torcher will b over but no...still more torchers.
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting Idea..! ðŸ˜†
& i think it would be sensible to have Madhu than Panchi..🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally!!!!! Afterall keeping Piya away form Abhay is Dobriyal's family motto!!

After that there will be a dostana btw Arnab and Abhay!!!!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...i want panchi out frm d show...i simply cannot handle dis new promo...yaar...it has made my day worst...and Regarding Abhaya re-union well...i will watch d show only wen abhaya r together... I don't know how many of u have patience 2 wait 4 abhaya but i certainly don't have dat much of patience...Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shtl_l

even i dont like now other ladies track with abhay now... it is real torcher for us now... we all thought after misha episode the torcher will b over but no...still more torchers.

It surely is some despo feelings of a certain person which has made this unbearable twist for sure..I hope you understand WHO..(the one who cannot be named..you see.but everyone knows...)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

Interesting Idea..! ðŸ˜†
& i think it would be sensible to have Madhu than Panchi..🤣

I so agree with that too..!! 
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I would have prefered Madhu for Abhay anyday over Panchi😉Why are the Dobriyals so desperate to keep him away from Piya?Do they know that he is a vampire?😳What kind of logic is this?Oops...i'm sorry i'm not supposed to be talking about logic in pkyek

Hema i understand that you are upset.We all are.Lets hope that the track doesn't got that way.As you said promos can be misleading
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Totally!!!!! Afterall keeping Piya away form Abhay is Dobriyal's family motto!!

After that there will be a dostana btw Arnab and Abhay!!!!!

Quite possible with the way some newly appointed Creative is hell bent on ruining the EPIC lovestory into a mockery show..
cool_maitri03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dis is sooo frustratin!!! i hpe dis promo is nt actually wat is goin to follow in d shw..oderwse i swear il stp wochin pkyek evn before it ends in sept!!!