25th July BAVD WU - Jhumroo Wed

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi y'all !! 😃

I'm eagerly waiting for the end of this week cause in the last promo released we can see that a lot is going to happen next week. Today was nothing special.

The last epi ended on Jhum saying that there is a threat on her life because of the wedding, what was it all about?... The truth in today epi !

__ Bharti wish : "Wedding as soon as possible!" __

Epi starts with all the girls dancing in the living (there is a celebration for the two mothers-to-be). Gau wants to dance too but Chimti doesn't let her do.

Bharti is brought carefully by Dharaa and Kamla😕. Chimti propose to start the celebration starting with Gau of course. Gau and Bharti receive a lot of gifts (chimti comments on every gift).

A guest says that Bharti child will be healthy so Kamla asks her to say the same for Bharti. Gau in her corner is sulking because they all pray for Bharti who is responsible for the bitter sweet atmosphere, but she doesn't care because Ramji is on her side.😆

The pooja with the Pandat starts, again Kamla asks for special prayers for Bharti. Murli who is sitting next to Bharti takes her hand. (they look as good as they did in their 2nd wedding😳). The guests leave.

Chimti goes sit near the Pandat (I already feel sorry for him)and asks what's wrong with Jhumka wed and why did he want to report it. The Pandat doesn't understand her, he doesn't know any Jhumka. Kamla says that he called earlier to say so but the pandat says that HE got a call from this house telling him that the wedding is reported. 'what's happening?!). Bansi asks him who called, he says that he doesn't know the name but it was a female.

As everyone look at each other is a suspicious way, Jhumka says that she is the one who called. Chimti got angry at her saying that she'll break her legs, and Dhumroo says that she has to breaks his legs too since he also decided to report the wed. Kamla asks why, he explains in tears😭 that he can't marry while Bharti is all in pain.Dhumroo will only marry when Bharti will be okay.

Dhumroo says that he hide his decision because he doesn't think anyone would agree.

Bharti says that she knows that their wed is very important for both of them, and it'll be the happiest day for her too. They should try to rob her happiness, so know they'll do whatever SHE told them to do. Bharti wants them to marry asap. Dhumroo doesn't agree, so she says that it's her LAST wish.  

She asks the Pandit to pick a date asap.

Bansi says that they'll do everything she wants them to  do. Dharaa says that she has to take care of her child too and to be careful. Bharti says that there is nothing to worry about. Murli can't take his eyes of her. Bharti asks for everyone support and Murli quick give her his support ⭐️(he his holding back his tears😒).

Bharti looks at everyone's face as they nod/smile to her.

END

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update ,thanks for sharing...😃
addicted1 thumbnail
Thnx bavdfan, great Update. Was a joy to read it. Todays epi was bittersweet, i guess all epis till Bhartis delivery will be like that. I loved Jhumroo today, so sweet both of them n their love for Bharti was sooo sweet. I felt sorry for Murli,but everyone is so concerned, except of course Gauti, this 🤬 is now boring! The annoying phase is over. Just boring with her nani badnaam dialogue. End of this week we will see Bhartis delivery,lets see what twist is waiting for us.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bavdfan, thanks for a wonderful update.

i haven't been able to see a good quality upload yet, but i agree with @bavdfan that  murli and bharti looked a beautiful couple during the pooja... some of the dialogues by bharti were really moving.
i have to see the whole episode again to figure out the expressions of all the family members there. jhumka has understanding with damroo...that was good to watch...

in the latest promo bharti is wearing a glittering saree, so will they have the shaadi tomorrow or what?
Edited by hashbrown - 12 years ago
bavdfan thumbnail
I also watched a crappy quality video and there was a missing part when Bharti says "this is my last wish, but i need your help..." so i don't really know what she said : maybe i want to organizing the whole wed or something like that because after that dharaa was saying "take care of you and the baby, don't overdo yourself"... i don't really know.

I liked the idea of dhumroo : waiting for bharti to feel good, maybe he hopes as a child that she won't die before seeing the wed so he is postponing it. But since there is a huge probability that she'll die soon, i'm glad that they didn't succeed. For once, thanks to chimti who decided to talk to the pandat !!

At the end Murli was very moved over his wife, and i felt the same way : she was kinda desperate in her way to ask their support.

the wed will probably take place this week, maybe they'll do it tomorrow and wed (on two days, like bharli 2nd wed) then they'll put on the delivery track.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bavdfan - Thanks for the update.

Today's episode to me was just a filler episode. But at least we got answer to the question as to whether Jhumroo would still be engaged or would they be married after the leap? It was a bit of surprise and first time ever to see Jhumroo take matter in their own hands 👏 Unlike Chimti, they are sensitive to Bharti and her situation and their selfless thought/action requires appreciation.

The promo for Thursday's episode is pretty riveting and it would have kept viewers clinging to the edge of the seat had the news of Bharti and her child's survival kept a secret and not revealed in TB articles.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. didnt see the episode  at all.. good of  jhumki and dumroo to be sensitive towards bharti. in a way   jhumki kept her own mother on the edge.

me thinks once bharti survives the property papers track wud be there
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update
bavdfan thumbnail
Yes it was a filler episode ! But as kt25 said : it shows that Jhumroo are now taking decision on their own without talking to chimti (from jhum) and without implying the whole parivaar (from dum).

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone notice, during the Puja, Vikrant wasn't actually there! They used some silly looking body double, sheee!!!!

Anyways, I loved his comforting words at the end to Bharti! Bharti too was no less with her power packed dialogues, sigh!