Fading Memories Abhiya O.S.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya excused herself in the dinning table where Abhay and Jai were sitting giving each other daggers. Piya decided to leave herself from the heated situation. She wondered around , and she felt like she knew this mansion before.She looked at the hall from the top of the stairs. She visualized the first dance she and Abhay had. She got a flashback where her zipper had broke,and their had been a small whole on her dress, but Abhay had grabbed her with caution. He had slowly slid his hands through her waist,and pulled her towards him. In an instant, she had felt a strange  connection towards him as the same night she had met him in forest,and where he had confronted. Piya stood in the hall, and imagined the dance. She could feel the flashback was if alive right now, at this moment. And, slowly when the danced had ended, and everyone had clapped. 

That one flashback became a faded memory in the dark, and she could not weave any meaning of it. It looked it was a fabricated memory. That one beautiful, and  illuminating night seemed to have vanished.  The mansion to her looked facade. To her this mansion spoke that there were some many hidden treasures of memories that she had spent with Abhay. Slowly, she made her and to found her self checking herself if Neil's room. As soon as she set her feet in Neel room, she saw herself lying her self over Abhay's chest, and then a fire lighting . Her resting her head over Abhay's chest, and asking why can't they manifest their world in front of the world? Abhay telling her he is incomplete with out her, and that he would be with her forever.  Once again the mesmerizing became distant. She saw herself smiling remembering those memories.

She saw Chand and Haseena telling her Abhay was alright , and the he had been saved by them. She saw her breaking down, and thanking God that he was in good condition. Pia became baffled. Then so Abhay had always saved her, and then why did he refuse to acknowledge that.

She slowly found herself wondering towards the bathroom. She decided to wash her face to make sense of those fading memories. She heard Misha talking on the phone, and telling Panchi she was a fake girlfriend of Abhay. That , She was tried of pretending, and they were doing this to make Jay and Piya closer. Listening to Misha, she felt a small drop of water on her eyes. She felt tears for some reason. She questioned her , Why did Abhay lie to her? Why did Misha? She felt tears for misjudging her sister, but at the same time she felt of beacon of hope that perhaps on Abhay's heart somewhere, there was a place for her? That under that stone heart face , and heart he manifested in the world lied a golden heart. 

Misha looked dumb founded seeing the pale faced Piya, and as if she was shaken. 

Piya wiped the tears, and pretended that her face was burning. Before , Misha could question her, she splashed water over her face. 

Misha - Piya! Did you hear anything? Why are your crying? I am sorry, Piya (not sure how to react)

Piya took a towel and dabbed it across her face slowly. 

Piya- Mish! I joking with Jai, and accidentally wiped my face with chilli.

Misha- What? How (inquiring curiosuly)

Piya- The thing is Jai and Abhay did not seem to like each other and it was quiet at dinner table. I was staring at both of them, and I bit the chilli, and I was so busy staring at it that I did not realize I was wiping my face with chilli. 

Piya was pretending she had not heard anything which had gave her joy. And, she pretended to look baffled. If Abhay wanted Jai and Piya close, he would get it to the extent that would make him nauseated. So u wanna see me, and Jai close, that's what u will get Mr. Raichand. Piya felt thrilled of notion of making Abhay's jealous by finding the status of Misha's reality. She knew what games where waiting to be played ahead 

Misha- Hello! That's the stupidest excuse I have heard, and if u hear anything I am sorry? Piya are you listening? (snapping her fingers at Piya!

Piya (trying to look confused )-Yeah I am !   Can we go ? (chirping brightly)

Misha was confused at her sister attitude. She decided to not to further question Piya, and  decided to leave the topic there.

As soon as, she saw Jai Piya jumped in front of him, and gave him a tight hug. Jay enjoying the sudden attention hugged her. Abhay clenched his feast ,and bent the fork near him. Piya saw him and smiled.  

Piya released Jay from the hug. 

Piya-My coochie poo! I missed you. Even though I was gone for a second. Piya signaled Jay to play along with the act. 

Jay- I missed you to muckin. 

Piya- I know! Would like me drop at my house coochie poo? Sure? (pulling his cheeks)

Piya gave him on the cheeks, and Abhay banged the table. Piya knew the jealousy game was working. Abhay grabbed Misha , and kissed her too. 

Abhay( hissing)- Let's go Mish! We don't need to any more of public display of affection. Abhay grabbed Misha tightly Misha and left.

Piya- Thank you! Bye Mish! 

And, Mish being pulled in an instant did not get opportunity to say anything.

Jay-  What was that about (confused)

Piya- Nothing! Just jealousy game which I let it soar new heights. I am going to prove to you, Abhay has feeling for me. Wanna help (winking at him)

Jay- I mean the guy is literally hangs around Misha all the time, it's hard for me to believe. (pointing the obvious to her)

Piya- Wanna bet , I will prove it to you and IF I win, I shall do whatever you want for a day

Jay - Ok! Deal! (giving his hand out to Piya).

During the car ride, Abhay was busy pulling the break back and forth, and stopped at Piya's house. He told Misha to get out,and Misha seeing Abhay like furious tiger just left with out questioning him.

thank u sanju for this. awww, haayee mis them so much. how can they be so hot yaarโ˜บ๏ธ

Sorry, No Abhiya intimate scene which I always put on my o.s.This time, I just wanted to explore Monday's track my way. Love u guys, and plz do comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ. If u want part 2, and 3, with a cat fight let me know. ๐Ÿ˜†. All the FF will be updated next week, and i am gonna dedicate this week to update my ff's๐Ÿ˜ณ. Sorry, for no abhiya romance, just wanted to explore a diff side๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant like always 
continue plz i want some more n more

Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow I love this Pia.Its fun 2 c her lke this.Ab Abhay ko aayega mazaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Awesome OS sweety๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good good. i wnt a cat fight tho
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey thats gr8 os ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i hope serial will go this way
will u continue itโ“
please do i would love to read more

Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

good good. i wnt a cat fight tho

I write a lot of Abhiya O.S. so thought of trying my hand on Jiya one .๐Ÿค—
Summer had passed by quickly in Dehradhun had passed by quickly. The forest was begining to turn from green into orange, and brown. Fall spoke the arrival of cold temperature and termination of the humid weather. Trees had began to shed their leaves, and the leaves had accumulate on the streets . Looking ever so beautiful, the leaves on the ground were brown, red, and orange. Piya loved to collect leaves , and put one piece of each leaf as a reminder of the change of the season.She loved  to jog around and near the forest everday. In the deep part of the forest lied a hidden spot. A serene spot with a waterfall, and where moon would shine brillantly every full moon night. For some reason, she was unaware, she could hear a howling, and she felt that howling called her. For some reason, she felt she knew the strange noise .

Piya heard the same intoxicating noise that often lured her to the fores.t To her the noise was some kind of drug that always dragged her towards  the spot behind the water fall.

Piya slowly walked towards the forest unable to stop herself. The howling got louder and louder. She came across the small waterfall, and there was the moon shining brightly on a full moon light.

On the top of a small rock,  she saw a beast howling. She was not scared of the beast strangely, and felt a connection towarads.

The beast slowly approached her. Piya stunned and captivated did not move from the spot.She did not try to conceal herself or runaway. The beast gently rubbed itself against her hand. Then, she slowly traced the fur on it's skin. Just once touch of spine gave chills towards her spine.Then she found herself staring into those beast icy blue eyes .The beast slowly traced his face with it's claws. The touch of the beast did not fear Piya, but it felt secure.

Piya jerked up from her bed when she heard a banginig.

Piya- Misha! Why are you so loud in the morning . You just had ruin my dreams (trying to find her glasses)

Misha- Shut up chachmis! We are gonna be late for first day of college.

Piya- Since when did you get excitied for first day of college.(getting off from the bed)

Misha- Since, I have plotted to play trick against the seniors. Now hurry will you? We are getting late.

Piya headed towards the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and wrapped her hair with towel. She wore a red skinny jeans, and black tank top. And, finished up with a light make up and her specs. She gathered all the painting she had been working on yesterday before she had dozed up to some strange wonder land her dream. Misha was already honking the car. She hurridely took a toast to eat on her way out, and drove to college. It was the first day of college, and to her college sounded exciting. She could not wait to study more about Art, and explore it.

Piya wore glassed, and gathered up her paintings. Misha was unwilling to help carry out the painting. There was an art exhibition on college for freshers, and so she had brought her painting forth to display it in front of the entire college.

Piya was fixing to get hold of her paintings, and she did not look where she was headed
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey thats gr8 os ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i hope serial will go this way
will u continue itโ“
please do i would love to read more

thanks, will do so.๐Ÿ˜†
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3