SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Adnansamy's teasing of JAY was totally uncalled for. On stage every one deserve respect and once given that will be reciprocated. The affect of  foolishness was evident right after few minutes. Hope this wil not happen once again... Edited by SHUBHA99 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHA99

Adnansamy's teasing of JAY was totally uncalled for. On stage every one deserve respect and once given that will be reciprocated. The affect of  foolishness was evident right after few minutes. Hope this wil not happen once again...

Haven't watched the episode yet - so don't know what the teasing was...but I got to say that every show pulls a prank on the anchor. Dance India Dance crossed all the limits - Mithun really messed up with Jay.

I personally hate the drama and silly things on stage, get to the point - please just sing and let us vote lol
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is what i think Zee Tv do for fun n entertainment , but MAN please somebody tell them these KIDS are entertaining and awesome and catching our eye so they dont have to de somethng for TRPs and entertainment ! 

btw , i really liked Manish's anchoring in DID LIL MASTERS n DKS .. Jay is new one . so dont find him xciting that much but think he will improve gradually :)
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Message from Adnan to all his fan lol

The first video has such a different personality portrayed then what he portrays on lil champs lol
Edited by Purrrfect - 12 years ago
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE DO NOT DO WHAT YOU DID LAST YEAR.

THE GIRL WAS EXCELLENT BUT, ALL OF SUDDEN THE OTHER BOY WHO WAS OUT OFF SHOW ONCE BECAME THE
LIL CHAMP.  THAT WAS AWAFULL.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!