Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Maine nhi dekha, but sabke cmnts dekh ke m feelng :(
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really I was thinking the same. How could alexander learn hindi?๐Ÿคข ashish is good lookwise but I cant say much now.
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree wit Rinku...
kya sagars ek firangi actor afford nahi kar sakte...
Chanakya was rocking๐Ÿ‘
And Iam happy ki story ab fiction se real history ki taraf bad rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜Š
And kal Aambhik aur Sukhi ke darshan hue..man prasan hua๐Ÿ˜‰
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritu278

I totally agree wit Rinku...
kya sagars ek firangi actor afford nahi kar sakte...
Chanakya was rocking๐Ÿ‘
And Iam happy ki story ab fiction se real history ki taraf bad rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜Š
And kal Aambhik aur Sukhi ke darshan hue..man prasan hua๐Ÿ˜‰

Firangi ki kya jaroorat hai, kam se kam itna dhyan rakte ki alex greek tha, woh aur hindi ๐Ÿ˜† door door tak koi rishta-nata nahi.

Acharya ki Bhavishyvani ek dum correct hoti hain, hats off to him kya dimak paya hai ๐Ÿ‘

Ya kal mujhe ambik aur sukhi ko dekhkar aapki hi yaad aa rahi thi.

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Blond hair and blue eyes is something belonged to the aryans and anglo-saxons I think...Alexander was from Greece, Mecedonia, where people had darker hair and darker eyes so brown was the most likely colour he had... rahi baath hindi ki, during that period people spoke sanskrit๐Ÿ˜›Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Blond hair and blue eyes is something belonged to the aryans and anglo-saxons I think...Alexander was from Greece, Mecedonia, where people had darker hair and darker eyes so brown was the most likely colour he had...
rahi baath hindi ki, during that period people spoke sanskrit๐Ÿ˜›

ah that means i m right regarding alex's look..and regarding foreign actor ...i think italian actor dhoondhna is indeed a tough job..coz american or british rakhte tab bhi yehi prob hoti...and regarding hindi...alex hindi bole tabhi thik hai...coz in 296 bc whether english was spoken or not i have a doubt on that...so english language hoti hi nahi thi toh woh bolega kaise...and greek language mein dialogues likhne wala bhi..its hard to find ...and if helen can learn indian languages why cant alex...interpreter rakhte toh confrontation mein maza nahi aata..i think so...acc. to me language is not a problem...maine ek telugu movie mein alex ko telegu bolte suna tha...i think thats i didnt find it weird...but yes...they need to do lot of work on make up...i wasnt able to c alexander's face in darkness..so will comment on his features later
rinku4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historylover

ah that means i m right regarding alex's look..and regarding foreign actor ...i think italian actor dhoondhna is indeed a tough job..coz american or british rakhte tab bhi yehi prob hoti...and regarding hindi...alex hindi bole tabhi thik hai...coz in 296 bc whether english was spoken or not i have a doubt on that...so english language hoti hi nahi thi toh woh bolega kaise...and greek language mein dialogues likhne wala bhi..its hard to find ...and if helen can learn indian languages why cant alex...interpreter rakhte toh confrontation mein maza nahi aata..i think so...acc. to me language is not a problem...maine ek telugu movie mein alex ko telegu bolte suna tha...i think thats i didnt find it weird...but yes...they need to do lot of work on make up...i wasnt able to c alexander's face in darkness..so will comment on his features later

toh telegu hi bulwa dete๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tab bhi prob hai rinku ..sagars ko telugu nahi aati ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..but haan gujrati bulwa sakte they ๐Ÿ˜†
talking to u after long tym sweety...how r u ..kem cho ๐Ÿ˜› ..mere toh exams going on ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Most probably Alexander spoke Latin and not Greek as I am not sure if Greek during that time had evolved as a language as Indians spoke Sanskrit before Pali, Pakrit took over.  The show is in Hindi and to get someone to write dialogues in Latin in India will be next to impossible, I don't think Sagar's want to spend that kind of money nor the actors to mouth those dialogues ..
fuzzyface thumbnail
Yes Alexander was ๐Ÿ˜• didn't get the look or the awful wig which looked like something from my niece's doll ๐Ÿ˜†
The other guy with Alexander I recognise his voice, it's very distinctive, it was the guy who plays Harsukh aka Sanskar Laxmi's father in law. I don't know his name but I am sure he is the one.

Alexander was Greek, I doubt he had blonde hair, I think the Greeks, Italians have Mediterranean look with dark hair and brown eyes.