Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-prachid- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahFS0p6d9vY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
thanks jaya!!! so awesome!! Man I'm missing Prachi...I wish her films would release soon!!!!
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

thanks jaya!!! so awesome!! Man I'm missing Prachi...I wish her films would release soon!!!!

Hey coco, sorry to  hear you wasn't feeling well, , hope you're much better now😃.
Hey if I miss PD i watch I one of her movies, like i watched Rock ON last night.😉
By the way, don't worry about BB, they will rewrite the script for the movie for it and make it more
modern. I can't see the concept of two guys through out the movie, people will get bored.
Catch you later, going to the doc.

Prachi to get Bolder

July 25, 2011 | Author: Amrit Saini | Posted in Celebrities

After sizzling on the display screen with co-star Emraan Hashmi in 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai', Prachi Desai has apparently made a decision to get cosy with him once more. And apparently she has also consented to do a handful of a lot more intimate scenes wherever a single of them could show them making enjoy also.

"Prachi and Emraan (Hashmi) produced an unusual but exciting pair in 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai', there are many latest Prachi Desai images with Emraan Hashmi & they sizzled on display screen and how! As a result the Bhatts' have determined to rework this magic & have determined to cast them jointly in their following movie. To fit the function, Prachi will be observed shedding her inhibitions more," confirmed a shut pal of the star.

The source additional provides, "Prachi has constantly been known to keep a demure and girl-up coming-door picture. Now the Bhaatts' have taken the onus to revamp her picture and provide her out of this mould. Emraan Hashmi, who has been extremely appreciative of her as a co-actor is undoubtedly seeking ahead to functioning with her once more.

But Prachi hasn't confirmed if she plans to break her girl-following-door image as however."

Well, actor Jacqueline has no question hit the bull's eye with the identical action program. Now only time will notify if Prachi Desai to will be in a position to repeat the feat! Prachi pairs once more with Emraan in the Bhatts' approaching film Informer. Now, gauging the response to Emraan Hashmi's steamy scenes with Jacqueline Fernandez in Murder 2, the Bhatts are reported to be organizing on incorporating the additional oomph in the type of Prachi Desai's skin present in Informer.

We won't be surprised if a couple of lovemaking scenes in between Emraan & Prachi Desai are also spliced in the script. Although for Emraan Hashmi it would be just an additional day at task, Prachi isn't actually identified to shed her inhibitions on digital camera. Even her lovemaking scene with Emraan Hashmi in Once Upon A Time In Mumbai had a muted sexuality to it. But Mahesh Bhatt now want Prachi Desai to go in for a daring makeover.

Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Luck favors Prachi Desai

Tuesday, 19 July 2011 11:54 Aadhra Wishesh

PrachiDesaiThere are many internal rule lists, in Media. Not many of the film makers will be interested in casting all those artists who has come from Television, in the lead roles in their films. but, this thought was first proved wrong by, film maker – Actor Farhan Aktar, who has casted Television Serial ka Heroine Prachi Desai opposite him in his much successful film 'Rock On'. From then, Prachi has managed to do some rewarding roles in the films like 'Life Partner', 'Once upon a time in Mumbai'. The Actress has received both awards and rewards for her acting skills and looks.

Now another biggest offer for any newcomer can even think off. The Actress will be seen playing the love interest of Jr. Bacchan in the upcoming film, 'Bolo Bacchan'. The film also features Ajay Devgan and Asin.

Initially, Geneilia D' Souza was finalized to play the lead role opposite Abhishek Bacchan. But, since Genei had a problem in accommodating the required amount of dates for the shooting of this film, not to wait further the film makers have finalized Prachi Desai, for this role.

Luck definitely seems to favor Prachi Desai! 

Hey guys it all quite on here on this beautiful day, what up busy. Hey coco read this, you will be
happy I hope.

Sun Smiley & Ladybug Picking Flowers Gifs Images
Movie talk with Rohit Shetty

Rohit Shetty's detour from comedy, action film Singham starring his pet star Ajay Devgn, is doing very well at cinema houses across the nation. The director talks about the other films he is making and the people he is working with.

Bol Bachchan
Bol Bachchan is a remake of the original Golmaal, starring Amol Palekar and Uttpal Dutt. Believe me, we have changed a lot of things, as we didn't want to touch the actual humour of the film. No one can beat the actors who did the film. So, the script has been twisted, and it stars Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin and Prachi Desai in it. It's a light-hearted comedy.

Angoor
I have met SRK a few times, but nothing has been finalized yet. I have also heard rumours that I am planning to cast Ranbir Kapoor in Angoor, but let me clear the air that I didn't meet Ranbir for any script, so the question of making a film with him doesn't arise at all. Even with SRK, nothing has been finalized, and I can't comment at all.

Ajay Devgn
Ajay and I share a great bond, so which ever film I choose, Ajay always remains in my mind. Ajay and I share the same vision. Our main motive is to entertain our audience so, I guess, that's what clicks the most between us. Even Singham, which is an action film, did well with the audience. You know, our audience wants to see a variety of films, and especially, masaledar action films. We are starting work on our next film Bol Bachchan next month, and Ajay knows everything about it, so it becomes easy to shoot the film. Our chemistry is evident in our films.

Other actors
I want to work with as many actors as I can: from Ajay to Akshay to SRK. I am sure I will. If I make another action film, both Akshay and Ajay will star in it, as no one does action better than them.

Singham 2
I don't mind even starting a franchise of Singham but, for me, the script should be proper and my audience should like it. Unless and until I find a better script, I can't comment on it.

Hill Road Media
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hi hi. Hey I read AB is going into training to get fit for Bol Bachchan, can't wait to see what he
looks like.
-prachid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Hi hi. Hey I read AB is going into training to get fit for Bol Bachchan, can't wait to see what he
looks like.

oh wow ..kul!
i cnt wait...he s gonna luk hawwwtt for our PDDD!😛

Originally posted by: -prachid-

oh wow ..kul!
i cnt wait...he s gonna luk hawwwtt for our PDDD!😛

I'm really happy things are going in the right direction for her. I think some of her critics are having
a hard time accepting this, i think deep down they wanted to see her fail. Will tell you the critics
are in a PM.