NEW PROMO VERY SHAKY OE

anshansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 BHAGWATI SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY IN HAVELI SHE ENTERS AND SHOUTS AT DADISA  VERYY VERY LOUDLY A LOUD DRAMA THIS TIME 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.THIS DOKRI AND HIS POTA DESTROYED MY LADDO LIFE 😑😑😑😑😑😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 WAIT NEXT WEEK STILL BADDUAS  ARE THERE FOR DOCTOR COUPLE 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy to know even DS will get it from bhago...DS deserves it totally just like GAGA.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really!
Finally anandi's mom in a promo?
Shukar hai!
I knew it...more badduas r coming up for j
πŸ˜†
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜”Oh No !!! Yet more yelling n screaming !!

Can Anandi please explain that she has always known about this and stopped her sasra from informing her parents ?? 

Anandi so often interferes in the family's decisions and I wonder why Bhairon n Sumitra even listen to her...they r the adults and shud take some decisions as they think fit. This thing shud have long back been clarified and Bhago yelling at DS is just not on ! More delays 

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously...???
gr8..!!!

is there a link?? please post, if any..!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh really this is awesome , so looking forward to it,

but r gaga there in the promo, r they still in the haveli or not
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bhaago was sooo angry shouting😑 ,"KALYANI DEVIII...  KALYANI DEVIII .. "😲.meri beti ko insaaf...".
She has always called her 'majisa'  but now her anger was uncontrolable ,even anandi was shocked😲
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Bhaago was sooo angry shouting😑 ,"KALYANI DEVIII...  KALYANI DEVIII .. "😲.meri beti ko insaaf...".

She has always called her 'majisa'  but now her anger was uncontrolable ,even anandi was shocked😲

hehe mazaa aayega ds ki aur lagegi, this would be an awesome treat,
 but i hope jagya and gauri r also there ,but why do i get a feeling cvs ki hamesha ki chaal hogi to drag they will do band bajoying of jagya by a parents later
i am really excited to see anandi mom, missed her
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

hehe mazaa aayega ds ki aur lagegi, this would be an awesome treat,
 but i hope jagya and gauri r also there ,but why do i get a feeling cvs ki hamesha ki chaal hogi to drag they will do band bajoying of jagya by a parents later
i am really excited to see anandi mom, missed her

in the promo  j/g were not present ,just her mom shouting and the rest of the family came there hearing her shouts..
but i think its wrong -jagya should have been there ,he is answerable to them too after all he is the one who abandoned their daughter,whether he loved or not doesnt matter,he was her beend ...πŸ˜‰aaram se mumbai bhaag gaya hoga chora bina unko face karey.. ..
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

in the promo  j/g were not present ,just her mom shouting and the rest of the family came there hearing her shouts..

but i think its wrong -jagya should have been there ,he is answerable to them too after all he is the one who abandoned their daughter,whether he loved or not doesnt matter,he was her beend ...πŸ˜‰aaram se mumbai bhaag gaya hoga chora bina unko face karey.. ..

may be while gaga r leaving they must have spotted these two love birds ,but unfortunately they could not catch hold of jaggu dada, jaggu ki dhulai i think is dealyed ,
yeh inki strategy bade aaram se jagya ki dhulai karte hain, thats their trumpcard, sab ek saath nahin hota hain
haan par hote toh accha hota, yeh chapter phir poori tarah se close ho jaata