Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bells_10

i have worn saree for my di's wedding and yes for more than 5 hours...

why?

cause I couldn't survive it for more than two hours ...and I need to do so for more than five hours for a occassion I don't want to ...😭
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

okay i will post soon. 

why doesn't Rach come here?

She is busy with some work ...she doesn't come online ...don't know when she will be back though ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

cause I couldn't survive it for more than two hours ...and I need to do so for more than five hours for a occassion I don't want to ...😭

hehe amar didi r biye te orokomi kichu hoychilo. u know she had to wear that heavy benarasi. and then perform all the rituals. u know how gruesome a bengali wedding can be!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Haan I m done with staring at it ...omg teach me that colouring ...it's so cute ...do u realised how lately I m obseesed with this reddish colouring ...I m just loving everything in red ...almost drooling over it ...😍 and the text is making me alll aahhh can't get that word at the moment ...you know I just love how you come up with these rare scenes πŸ˜ it's like pleasant surprise to me and I just love them ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail

She is busy with some work ...she doesn't come online ...don't know when she will be back though ...

u miss her no? i was reading your post for her bday again. u two are so cuteπŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

hehe amar didi r biye te orokomi kichu hoychilo. u know she had to wear that heavy benarasi. and then perform all the rituals. u know how gruesome a bengali wedding can be!

see there are so many freaking reasons why one should never get married ...I don't understand why people ask me why you don't want to get married ...as if they don't know ...they haven't gone through yet?? πŸ˜‘
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

u miss her no? i was reading your post for her bday again. u two are so cuteπŸ˜†

why will I miss her ???? I m happy nobody is ordering me to work and work and some more work ...πŸ₯³ and that birthday post toh you have to write na ...you don't write gud stuffs then she commits a murder on her birthday itself ...ishhh the horror ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Haan I m done with staring at it ...omg teach me that colouring ...it's so cute ...do u realised how lately I m obseesed with this reddish colouring ...I m just loving everything in red ...almost drooling over it ...😍 and the text is making me alll aahhh can't get that word at the moment ...you know I just love how you come up with these rare scenes πŸ˜ it's like pleasant surprise to me and I just love them ...

thats because i was watching Remix from the beginning this holiday. i loved these scenes so i make sigs on them.
i applied that red coloring to give it a early morning effect to match with the text.
-Raindrops- thumbnail

see there are so many freaking reasons why one should never get married ...I don't understand why people ask me why you don't want to get married ...as if they don't know ...they haven't gone through yet?? πŸ˜‘

thats why i love the Christian wedding. they just go to the church and get married right away. then they can party. and the bengali weddings go on and on and on
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
wah you think so much before making a siggy ...😲 I just play around with the colours whatever works thats my colouring πŸ˜†