scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am apalled by Udays behaviour. It's like he doesn't think he did anything wrong. KK is right in letting him stay in jail. Or she should have just kicked him out like she did divya and elesh.  It was like he was just saying sorry to get out of it, not cause he truly thought what he did was wrong.

I know Nilay had that smoking incident but he is generally sensible and focused on his work. Even during his smoking/working times he would still study and work. Plus he didn't take any shortcuts.  Divya, although I can understand all how she got trapped with Dipen and sneaking out . But still she is really immature. And Elesh is far to chauvinistic for my liking. KK kids are getting out of contorl, esp the twins!

What do you all think? how can KK kids be like this,  I guess the writers need stories 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyasha thumbnail
I agree.Nilay is the best kid of kk. He is intelligen, obedient n loves his family. He does hardwork for his mom's dream.
Niyasha thumbnail
I agree.Nilay is the best kid of kk. He is intelligent, obedient n loves his family. He does hardwork for his mom's dream.Edited by Niyasha - 12 years ago
Jannat786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with said above but I also feel Ilesh is a good kid.
He qualified with his degree he always stands up for his mom, he treated Bhoomi with disrespect but he apologised immediately and he did have that drinking episode but that was because the truth was witheld from him. I find him very mature and a responsible big brother.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the twins are both messed up in their own way...

and maybe she is to blame, as her story to bhoomi, but then with her stringent rules and holier than thou attitude...i dont blame them...

more saint...less of a mother...
Humtum25 thumbnail
I think being a mom you have to be saint to show path to your kid. You cannot be always just loving mother, sometime you have to be a strick to make them understand. To being a strick all people do not pick same path or you can not make everyone happy but being a mother you know what  is right for your kid and what is wrong. KK is also not only saint you can see mother on her too.
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think all of KK's kids are good. What they have is varying personalities and different POV and that is why the react to things differently. Elaish is stern and more of typical male because he is the oldest, the twins are a little crazy because well they are young, Nilay is sensible because he is in the middle.
Yes Twins esp Uday sometimes is seen out of control but people at that age regardless of upbringing challenge authority. If you think from Uday's POV, if Diviya was bailed from the jail then Uday should've also gotten a bail as well. KK is great at making people realize their mistakes, she could have done that with Uday. Anyways, what they are portraying with Uday is reality. It will be interesting to see how KK teaches her son to let go of his short cuts.

bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Elesh is a good son. Cause he is still living with his mom after his wedding and cares for her needs. As a husband he still has to evolve but that is how marriage is. You just learn along the way. Uday is a selfish kid. Hopefully he will mature and understand what his mother is trying to say.