Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ameetasingh4

Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!

hey thats great๐Ÿ˜ƒ
please keep us updated about the happenings their๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

I know we cant talk anything other than PR... But we were still talking about Guggu itself ๐Ÿ˜†

Lets not.. I feel scared to post in the forum these days.

All the best to sushita.. Let their show go on very well.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SA is a nice place it seems, my neighbour was posted their from Oracle๐Ÿ˜†
All his pics with wild animals๐Ÿ˜† reply in ccc.. 
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

tuhina u r rite if someone accompaneid by someone sp๐Ÿ˜‰ and there is no ekta owo๐Ÿ˜ itni achi mousam all r so rooomantic . i want to request ekta to add sm scene frm real romance of SA in pr

well said poppy..๐Ÿ˜ƒsab sush k dog k bare mein baat kar rahe hain bt as per as i know anki too has a doggy in one of her interview she mentioned to spend time wid her doggy...are yar dog ki chodo talk abt sushita in SA de r looking so happy to b dere may b coz humlogo ki tarah de r also aware of da fact k SA mein EKTA maa ki saya nehi hai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi all, will be attending the show tomorrow night in Durban. There is so much excitement. Sushita's posters are on lamp posts all over the city advertising the show. They are appearing at a local shopping centre tomorrow mid morning to meet fans.
Tonight they were at the Moses Mahbida Stadium ( the world cup stadium) taking in the sights for a little while. They said that they loved Durban in an interview in the local newspaper. Can't wait to see them at the show. They are the best!!

pleeese give us all update ameeta.u r going shopping centre?pleese tell us
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Ameeta lucky girl... Enjoy a lot.. Nice to know Sushita is getting so much of publicity... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please please keep us updated... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Lets not.. I feel scared to post in the forum these days.

All the best to sushita.. Let their show go on very well.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SA is a nice place it seems, my neighbour was posted their from Oracle๐Ÿ˜†
All his pics with wild animals๐Ÿ˜† reply in ccc.. 

Yes Divya even me too scared.. Dont know what is right and what is wrong to post ๐Ÿ˜•
Yes yes All the best to Sushita... Let them enjoy a lot and get a lot of success ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Even I had the same pics in my mind when I heard about SA Ouch
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ameeta .. thanx !!! Plz .. give us more tid bits whenever u can !!!
what else did they say in the newspaper interview ?...

and I didnt know there would be promotions n' excitement and all ..
Lol .. I thought it would be a small-scale event ...
I had no idea Indians in SA knew them...
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Sushita at SA, I was waiting for this since when...
Hope they both have great time there and a successful show, away from hectic schedule...and their smiles say it all ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

pleeese give us all update ameeta.u r going shopping centre?pleese tell us

Will try my best to meet them at some point as they will be going to various places sight seeing. On radio they were very pleasant and down to earth and are they are very  accomodating to all fans who meet them.
Will definitely keep you all updated.

tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will try my best to meet them at some point as they will be going to various places sight seeing. On radio they were very pleasant and down to earth and are they are very  accomodating to all fans who meet them.
Will definitely keep you all updated.

thank u thank u so muchhh hope u get a chance to meet dem.๐Ÿ˜›