Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chevi

Sorry guys, had a busy 2 days. But I thought let me just upload the finale now coz its shorter then the solo acts. The solo acts will be posted over the weekend. Thank you all so much for your patience and love shown for Ankita & Sushant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpZacC2appk

Sorry about the sound quality. The music was very very loud!! And as you can see, there was like a mob of people trying to get to the stage so I backed away quickly.

I promise the solo acts are coming soon,
Big thanks to Ameeta who posted that article, I didn't even know about the article in the South African newspaper 😲

Lots of love love love, πŸ€—

Chevi
⭐️

chevi u dont need to feel sorry at all .this forum ppl love u sooo much and a big hugπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘whatever we will say for thanks it will be less for u. we can see vd only for ur effort.WELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.keep it up
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh .. just watched the finale video .. liked the last part of ppl walking up to the stage and hugging them .. 
and sushant shying when tried to sing lol... 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Chevi for posting yet another video. Appreciate it πŸ€— Sushant got all shy when asked to sing, how cute πŸ˜† Nice to see everyone rushing to hug them on stage πŸ˜ƒ
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx to everyone(ameeta,nisha,ct nabilah & chevi) 4 wonderful pics & video's.im really happy 4 ameeta & chevi u both r very lucky:-)
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thanee

Chevi...Heh you are in newspaper...😊

You are a lucky girlπŸ‘πŸΌ you know that..Sushant shake your hand ..Mmm😍
Your pic in newspaper..now  eveyone will be jealous even SavitaπŸ˜†

Thanks for the link..The final right..Looked Sushita had really enjoyed themselves...😊

Thanks once more..and take your time..for the solo..πŸ˜‰

Hi Thanee,
I enjoyed your post, especially @bold 🀣 ... how original and so funny!!!!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the videos. i wish they would ever perform in germany. i would deffo go for that show.
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww...Thanx for such a nice video Chevi πŸ€—
You are so lucky to meet them 😊

I liked the finale video 😊
The way Sushant got  shy while singing was so cute😍
The people over there were so happy to meet them 😊

CandiceSingh thumbnail
I met them both at our Shopping Mall in Durban! They are so amazing people, really friendly and down-to-earth 😊 Ankita is kinda reserved but Sushant is a sweety n loves to talk.. Oh! N they look nothing like their characters in PR (I mean like dull and deglamed) THEY'RE REALLY GORGEOUS LOOKING PEOPLE! Ankita could give Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a run for her money & Sushant's way way H.O.T.T.E.R than Akshay Kumar ❀️ They're PERFECT for each other!
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandiceSingh

I met them both at our Shopping Mall in Durban! They are so amazing people, really friendly and down-to-earth 😊 Ankita is kinda reserved but Sushant is a sweety n loves to talk.. Oh! N they look nothing like their characters in PR (I mean like dull and deglamed) THEY'RE REALLY GORGEOUS LOOKING PEOPLE! Ankita could give Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a run for her money & Sushant's way way H.O.T.T.E.R than Akshay Kumar ❀️ They're PERFECT for each other!

thanxx 4 sharing ur experience wid us πŸ˜› if u have ne photograph or video of sush nd anki in SA can u plzzz upload dem in dis forum????may b anki was kind resreved in SA but in reality she is not like dat infact sush is more calm nd composed but anki talks a lot but de both r veryyy sweet nd undoubtedly offscreen de r da HOTTEST COUPLE...πŸ˜›
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks to all who shared their experience with Sushita. Its only heart-warming to read such nice things about whom you love so much from so distantly.