Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chevi thanks dear...for the video..seem pic also but unfortunately..the pics have been delated...can't see the pic..😭

but..thanks for the video...Sushant..made some same steps from jhalak.on ore piya..but...he was superb as usual😊...Anki..as usual..wonderful.😊.The show was for sure magical...

and you dear..you are so lucky...I'm very happy for you...You saw them..talked ..touched them...hope you enjoyed each moments dear...what tickets you get..for PR..." Shooting"..

I'm very far..I'm in france..I've less chance to see them.but .when..I know some who are more lucky have talk to them...have seen them I'm happy...

don' tknow what happen to the pics..anyway..πŸ˜”
Thanks  thanks..dear...thanks for this  generosity..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really want to say a huge thank you to the people of South Africa for being so warm and polite in sharing all of this with us!  πŸ€—

Chevi, thank you for the video and for sharing your experience.  Your camera skills are really great!  I really appreciate that you took the time to upload the video and post it here.

---

I really loved this performance, it's definitely one of my favorites of theirs.  Perhaps it's because of the raw quality; no editing, no excessive camera angle changes, no over the top set, no funky or distracting lighting, and no lavish (garish) get-ups.  The beauty came out in the simplicity of it all, as well as their all-too-natural expressions.  😍

I'm so glad this trip turned out great for them, their audience, and even us who weren't there!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Udit Narayan thrills South African fans

Press Trust of India, Updated: July 25, 2011 20:59 IST

The Economist Magazine – 12 Issues for Rs. 500/- Subscribe Now or Miss out!

EconomistSubscriptions.com

Johannesburg:  Veteran playback singer Udit Narayan and the stars of TV show Pavitra Rishta are overwhelmed with the response they received from South African fans at charity concerts in Johannesburg.

The Johannesburg show on Sunday night helped boost the funds required by the Johannesburg Institute of Social Services (JISS) to build a special school for children with mental and physical disabilities.

Fresh from a show in Durban the previous night, both Narayan and actors Sushant Singh Rajput Ankita Lokhande wowed the audience. Narayan, clearly enjoying himself, sang non-stop for nearly an hour in the first half of the show, far more than had been planned, as the fans lapped it all up. The TV stars, who are very popular, each performed a dance routine separately.

Earlier on Sunday afternoon, crowd at the Trade Route Mall in the mainly Indian suburb of Lenasia forced organisers to cut short a visit by the TV stars to meet their fans. More than 2000 fans that flocked to the Mall showed the popularity of the pair and also what following the series has locally.

"We had planned to allow all the fans an opportunity to get to pose with their stars, but unfortunately the unexpected numbers and the danger to especially children in the crowd did not allow us to do this," said businessman Sayed Mia, who sponsored the show in aid of the JISS project.

: http://www.ndtv.com/article/music/udit-narayan-thrills-south-african-fans-121978&cp
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, they were almost mobbed in SA .That's great  πŸ˜²       ...
They had to be removed from the mall because 2000 people came in to see them ...This is fantastic ...πŸ‘

That's it ..I will not complain against PR so much now ...It is this show that has made them so popular ...

Very very happy for my fav star . SA was so good for them ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for posting ...😊
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tanyaz

Sushant & Ankita had no idea how large a fan following they have here.
Bollywood stars come here often for shooting,IPL, shows,holidays etc but this is the first time I saw fans passionate & in numbers eager to meet their stars. The last time was when Amitabhji came years ago.
It is because of their simplicity and willingness to meet everyone. The pictures are testimony to this. Their fan base will increase in leaps & bounds.
Wish them all the best & hope they visit us again soon!!! ( Their own show)
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameetasingh4

Hi Tanyaz

Sushant & Ankita had no idea how large a fan following they have here.
Bollywood stars come here often for shooting,IPL, shows,holidays etc but this is the first time I saw fans passionate & in numbers eager to meet their stars. The last time was when Amitabhji came years ago.
It is because of their simplicity and willingness to meet everyone. The pictures are testimony to this. Their fan base will increase in leaps & bounds.
Wish them all the best & hope they visit us again soon!!! ( Their own show)

ameeta u r so lucky to meet them.we r all here for our fav sush anki so any one of us can meet we become so happy for u now.and thanks again for ur information.πŸ‘
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OMG, they were almost mobbed in SA .That's great  πŸ˜²       ...

They had to be removed from the mall because 2000 people came in to see them ...This is fantastic ...πŸ‘

That's it ..I will not complain against PR so much now ...It is this show that has made them so popular ...

Very very happy for my fav star . SA was so good for them ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for posting ...😊

tanya how r u?ramadan will be starting very soon.so we will be busy that time .bt willnt miss PR and forum hope so.we r all so axcited to see sushitaki success and happiness.our axcitement prove how much we love them.they should come in our forum sometimes to see it.
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I will still be coming here in Ramadan but I will be busy because I have to travel a lot in Ramadan ...

what do you mean tag the picture in the avi ...do you know how to change your Avi ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
you are right Ameeta ..These guys deserve their own show ...maybe with a couple of other TV stars but I am sure they can carry their own show really well...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well , it looks like it wasnt just sushant and ankita who were surprised with the large turnout of fans , even the sponsors were taken aback with so many fans turning up at the mall ...