WU 21 July Dhara is back!

addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry friends, wanted to do it bit earlier, but couldnt login to IF since now. 

Todays epi continues yesterdays scene, Lal family left Bharlis bedroom, and Kamla ran straight away to the Mandir and starts to lament loudly, what is happening to Bharti, y is Bhagwan doing this, etc. etc.(everybody except Gauti, cries), Bansi tries to comfort her. While Kamla is continuing , suddenly a suitcase is dropped and Dhara puzzled and pareshaan what happened as she heard partially what Kamla was lamenting.She starts asking what happened to my Bharti, but nobody is able to tell her, hestitately Kamla tells her what happened.Dhara is shocked!
Bharti and Murli in their room both thinkig about doctors saying, both back to each other. Bharti turns to him and thinks , please forgive me, couldnt understand u, how could a hubby thinking loosing his wife!"U were right, absolutely right. As she turns away, he look at her, and seeing her back again n turns away πŸ˜­.(wrenched my heart).Both turns again n looks at each other(❀️)Slowly they move towards each other(as a declared Bharli fan, Oh God, I enjoyed it, there is so much love between them in this scene).Like always, first of all he touches her cheek, kneels down,both hug,(she seems sooo helpless in this moment)Pl. forgive me Murli g, "hum ne na jaane kya kya keh dia aap ko", he just shakes his head.
Dhara asking Kamla, this is not possible, there have to be a way out! Kamla explain to her how much they love Bharti and assume her like their own daughter, and there is nothing possible. Dhara wants to know where her daughter is. 
Meantime Murli,(sweet Murli comforts Bharti) its not ur fault, just mine, i couldnt understand that a kids life is more important to his mother than her own. And I was really going to betray u (ufff, tooo much, y r u always accusing urself?)
Now he asks her for forgiveness! Dhara enters,rushes towards her daughter and starts shouting(LOVE Dhara in this scene, first time she acts, not just hang around beeing nice spreading her wealth and goodness):Maa, u know what this means?U do not think about me? To save ur child, u were going to let mine die?You hurt me badly, who gives u this right?Bharti wants to explain, how can a mother think about killing her child. But Dhara keeps on asking her how she could make such a decision. Bharti ask her mother what she should have done instead her and Dhara tells her to keep quite.I'm not going to let u go anywhere whatever these doctors say, Murli crying, Dhara challenges Bhagwan that he has to change his decision. Both hug and... cry(what else)!
Kamla and Dhara in the hall talking about taking care of Bharti, they have to be strong for her! Kamla giving Bhashan about Pota poti issue(πŸ‘she seems really to care about herπŸ‘Bharti here u go, u achieved after all something)and telling it is Bhartis last wish to see Jhumroos wedding(😭).
Dhara ask her about the date and she is also happy regarding Jhumroo, Kamla replies, Pandit g has asked for Jhumkas Kundli, and he will get back to them about the date.
Next day all Lals n πŸ€¬in the hall, Bharti happily choosing cards, but then she realise Dhumroo is missing, he sits upset on the stairs, Bharti goes to him and tries to cheer him up, and gets him smiling and getting back to his behaviour. He starts to plan a picknick after the wedding with all the family and Bhartis baby(Dumrooh, bad bad ). everybody sad but Gau and πŸ€¬ like always evil. Bharti takes him down and show him the card she choosed.🀬starts questioning when Pandit g will tell about the date (is  πŸ€¬ki himmat kaise hui bolne ki, jahan bethne ki, if i would not be so well mannered, OH LORD , i know a lot of words to name her)Kamla very nice, ji woh ji (this nice reaction will let u burn badly in hell, I am going to pray for it) Phone rings and Jhumka gets it talking to (of course pandit g, at least someone in this show has a good timing).Jhumka seems to be concerned, after hanging up she tells , pandit g has found something negative in her Kundli(didnt get it properly) and cause of that the wedding cant be held in the next seven months.Everyone shocked as they know what it means!
The end

There was soo much discussed since yesterday, I am not going to say anything right now, have to watch it again, then I will post my thoughts. But, the situation is clearly this, doctors told , she has to keep the baby and she will die during the delivery! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After the dhamakedar epi of yesterday, todays seems to be somewhat of an anti-climax.

Maybe it's just me but I found the dialogues limp and the direction weak.  While the BharLi scene was nice, I didn't feel the emotion.  Which is very dissappointing, because I know these two are capable of emoting brilliantly.  I don't know where or with whom the problem lies, but recently the epis have been so badly directed at times.

And once again Murli assumes all the guilt for himself.  No fault lies with her?  Really?  OK, fine I understand why he says it, but seriously I'm getting fed up of hearing that from him.

And once again we are being told that the mothers pain is far more than the fathers.  That they have more rights over the child.  That fathers are just bystanders to everything that happens.  Yes Murli, you're right.  For a mother her child is everything.  But that doesn't mean that a father can't have any say in the matter.  

At any rate, I'm glad she atleast apologised for her insults yesterday.  But has she forgotten that she slapped him too? 

And Murli apologised for trying to decieve her.  So there you go.  As usual, all done and dusted in one epi and the next day we're back to normal.

So back to normal that πŸ€¬ Chimti and Gau are still sitting with the rest of the family!  And Kamala talking to chudail Chimti with such respect.  Get a clue people!  Why the hell hasn't she been kicked out yet?

If someone doesn't realise soon that the jaidad paper is missing and rectify the situation, then we are to assume that Gau will use it against the family post leap.

bavdfan thumbnail
thank you for the update addicted, it was very useful since i didn't watched the epi because the sound was very bad + all the rhona dhona...

i just like the first 5 minutes, Bharli reunited :)

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@addicetd, thanks for a wonderful update.

so bharti apologized! though it was not a great apology, but at least there was one...
bharti/ dahara scene was moving...
murli, dhara and the rest of the lal family seemed to have reconciled with the pending danger to bharti's life...looked natural.
overall, it was a good episode...
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@addicted1 - Thanks for the update. Great work πŸ‘πŸΌ

After watching today's episode, I was glad to see that Bharti had some sense to apologize to Murli for her outburst yesterday and so did he. Like Rakhie was saying she totally forgot about the slap. Oh well! at least we got some remorse from her. It was a genuine apology from both ends and clearly it was very sad to watch them go through the pain, sorrow and desperation eventhough I knew everything will turn out OK between the two based on TB articles. Vik and Juhi did an excellent job of portraying the aforementioned expressions.

I kept wondering about Dhara for the past couple of episodes and she made a sudden entry today and did her part very well. Bharti asked her mom to put herself in her shoes and asked her MIL to do the same but why doesn't she put herself in Murli's/Dhara's shoes and think from their perspective. I think it is fair to ask her of that. Just saying..
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thannks for the update. and i was geting bored with nothing to watch so kept bavd.

i wud say ok ok episode with a lot of rona dhona

dhara was good in sort of correcting bharti for her decision

we all knw  both bharti and baby wud survive   but right now i m confused about few things.

rupesh in second episode is shown  pleading with boys family to marry  his bharti and  went to the extent of saying  yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai

what he had got her check up done or what
so was he not clued in that pregnancy for bharti cud be complicated. 
seems the writer has forgotten the above lines

anyways telly world kuch bhi ho sakta hai

and second is

for everyone it seems chimti and gaushala dont exist only

they seem to be invisible to everyone and all r paying attention to bharti only.

agreed her circumstances r different but they started neglecting gaushala too and to add fuel to fire is chimti herself

and still this lady is in the house.

now with wedding postponed me thinks chimti track shud end soon.

enough of her

but i found comical the way gaushala was making faces.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uh, so Dhara is not taking Bharti's side in all this 😈?  She's not upbraiding Murli for trying to save Bharti? 

Apparently, too much time w/ Bharti, and that mahaanitis has spread to Murli like a rash.  Why can't it infect Chimshala as well? 😈

You'd think that Jhumroo is the lead jodi of this serial - just like in other serials they wait for a gazillion episodes.  What I'm wondering is that 8 years later, are these too still going to be engaged? πŸ˜†  Or will they have a kid?  And will they be worrying that their kid will turn out to be like them?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ i thought of it long back jhumroo were given so much importance like lead couples of other shows  πŸ˜‘ ... i'll very happy if they kill dumroo b4 leap  πŸ˜ˆ   but that will never happen  we have to take that dumroo torture tii last epi 😑 ..whatever he does , he annoys me 😑
vrish.. unlike bharti this ditz will be proud if his offspring also turns out to be like him πŸ˜†

Bharti asked her mom to put herself in her shoes and asked her MIL to do the same

i dnt understand y bharti is asking this question πŸ€ͺ .. unlike bharti y should they be too sensitive to this issue πŸ€ͺ, for them it is just a combination of one sperm and ovum which they have in plenty throughout their reproductive cycle πŸ˜†, y should any woman be sensitive on this πŸ€ͺ..they would have even avoided that fusion of gametes many times by many birth control methods πŸ˜†  (dnt know about dhara) so if kamla was in her shoes she would have aborted her fetus without much hesitation πŸ˜† ...only for bharti it might be her first and last fetus ,so giving so much importance to her unborn baby...

Originally posted by: chatterbox

rupesh in second episode is shown  pleading with boys family to marry  his bharti and  went to the extent of saying  yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai

what rupesh said this to that groom's family 😲😲😲  i didnt watched those epis ... how much more he could have ignominies her daughter 😲 ..how did bharti allowed it 😲

then we are to assume that Gau will use it against the family post leap.

what gau needs 7 yrs for doing this lol