Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you are correct ashmita, etka ke dhuneya me tho kuch bhi hosaktha hai.😆   but carry on. good work.👏👏👏
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup ekta is apni marzi ki maalkin lol and we all love her for her splendid work
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashima you are too good...I think Ekta should take ideas from you for all the cute secnes she is promising us...also I think it is pretty cute of you to say thanks and acknowledge all of us...small gesture with a big meaning...thanks yaar😊

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Its a scene in the kapoor mansion..ram is in his office with vikram busy with work and glad that he was away from all the rehearsals going on in the hall for the sangeet next night..NIHARIKA STORMS INTO THE ROOM with the unique choreographer nuts had selected and was just a photocopy of her assistant (the one who called karthik to that party..hope u all get it lol)..niharika says-ram Mr. Bosco chahtey hain ki tum aur priya kal sangeet mein perform karo..A SHOCKED RAM GETS UP SAYING-WHATT?..vikram grins as the choreographer says-ofcourse Mr. Ram aap jaisa hot aur handsome groom apni bride ke saath perform nahin karega toh mehfil ka maza kahan aayega? VIKRAM CHUCKLES AS A SHOCKED RAM glares at the dancer and turning to niharika he says-maa plz yeh dance vance mere bas ka nahin hai aur aap jaanti hai..NIHARIKA INTERRUPTS saying-oh come on ram! Ofcourse tum kar saktey ho! Infact mainey priya ko rehearsal ke liye bulaney ka bhi socha hai..NIHARIKA's phone rings and she walks out passing her final verdict while a stunned ram finds vikram laughing hard as he walks upto him imitating that gay choreographer-abb toh iss hot aur handsome groom ko dance karna hii padega! RAM GLARES AT HIS FRIEND as he says walking out of the room-ab iss problem ka solution tu khud hii dhoond ram kyunki main toh chala neha ke sath dance practice karney! A completely agitated ram stares at the empty doorway and after some thought he goes to his room and is seen walking from one end to other lost in deep thought! Finally he takes out his phone and dials priya's number..he knew he would have to meet her to plan an escape from that mutual crisis..and he certainly couldnt do that on phone and even not by calling her to his place lest the two might end up dancing together! THE BELL WAS RINGING AND RAM WAS HAVING A HARD TIME IMAGINING THE WORST SCENARIO THAT COULD HAPPEN..and he hears priya speak-hello..BALH TUNE PLAYS AS A RELIEVED RAM SAYs-priya..hi..kaisi ho..PRIYA WAS BUSY COOKING IN THE KITCHEN and is a little surprised to find it was ram!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Priya replies-i am fine kya hua aapne phone..RAM Speaks up-woh..actually..darasal main.kya hum mil saktey hain priya kuch baat karni thi tumse..BALH TUNE PLAYS AS A TAKEN ABAck priya replies-theek hai par kahan?..RAM SAYS-wahin jahan hum pehli baar miley the..aapki classes ke paas jo cafe hai..PRIYA SAYS A YES and saying a thank u ram disconnects the phone and heaves a sigh of relief..there priya wipes her forehead and besan sweeps across it as she thinks-Mr. Kapoor ko kya baat karni hogi mujhse?..jab bhi miltey hain ladayi hii karte hain..baatein toh hoti nahin hum dono ke beech! Chalo unhonney bulaya wahi baat shuru kareinge aur khatam bhi..THERE RAM Is shown thinking to himself- main toh apni problem rakh doonga priya ke saamney..phir jo baat karni.hogi wahi karegi!..bas apney gussey par kaaboo rakhiyo ram..warna uss choreogsapher se..RAM SHRUGS EVEN AT THE THOUGHT OF TAKING dancing classes from that unique species! And he wished that priya better come out with some solid solution to the problem!Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey simabhi so glad that u lyk my work that much! And no its no big deal yaar infact its soo nice of u all that u take out time to read like and reply too! Its ur all love and raya magic that keeps me going next moment updated second half portion asap hope u enjoy!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww Ashima😍 u rock my weekends gal👏👏 u love u sweetie🤗 eagerly w8ing 4 RaYa's meeting now☺️☺️
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
sreemoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey ashima u know what.. reading ur post makes me feel that i am reading a written update of the telecasted episoides... mera matlab hai itni reality hai in ur writing and kudos to that!  👏 u are a very talented creative writer!
good girl keep up the good work and try to get into Ekta's team as a script writer 😃
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

I am a Wonder anamika? Lol na yaar its just that raya are Wonderful! So glad that u highlighted portions u lyked wow thanks dear! Hope u keep highlighting more updates lol

u most definitely r a wonder my dear🥳
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey u make me restless...i want to know what will happen in their meeting...u just awesome with your writing👏