Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx 4 sharing! 😊 Wat about da TRP of Mahaepisode?
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

You are welcome. I will update the rest of the info as well once i get the fill report. If the vampire-werewolf track is concentrated upon , Abhay-Piya-Misha-Jeh track worked upon seriously, its not tough to touch 1. PKYEK is SO's most successful show right now but it needs reason enough to retain it. So, the show needs to touch an average of 1 at least at any cost. 😊

@agree with you pink, i hope if they concentrate on above properly it might cross one. thanks for sharing😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

thanks for sharing poko di😊...ya it has to touch 1 and its not difficult ...if they will reduce fillers and show some sensible track between vampires and warewolves it will be easy for them to reach good trps...and yes they should concentrate more on ABHIYA ,CHANDEENA😳...than that of ADVERTISEMENTS😆 

You are welcome.😊...true. Reduce fillers , get on the track  seriously and ratings will improve on their own. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Thanx 4 sharing! 😊 Wat about da TRP of Mahaepisode?

Am sorry, sweetie but i don't have the ratings of the ME.🤔
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx Poco.Well CV's shuld concentrate more on lead pair & Vampy-wolfie rather thn advertising Reebox easy tone shoes.Hume pta chal gaya bahut ache but plz y 2 waste one whole segment on tht crap.I hope soon our show Avg TRP's reach 1.0😊
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Thna Alot Dear...0.7 /0.6 as an average is not good but I think If ChaandEeeNa Hunt along it will definatly raise up till 1..
And  if Pia's Spy Kid series continues than her erased memory wuld be back ..
I think Panchi should fall in/act of fallen in for Chirag Doshi now..'Chi-Chi' would atleast manage to bring Danish, Sid , Neil together for a match..!!
Now that wuld break the record of starone TRP's..!!

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😊
when ABHIYA will unite again or any abhiya scene will cum on dat day ratings will be highest😆😉
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Thnx for d ratings dea!! :)

n definately..nw d cvs need 2 concentrate more upon abhay -pia-jeh stuff rather dan sheer nonse of panchi neel trangad.. blah blah!!

dey need sm brains..seriously!!

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Make use of ur Reebok shoes 2 give it 2 cv's so tht v cn see abhiya jay scenes rathr thn..U know wht I mean...😉😉😉...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well story should have proper blend of Vampire & werewolf ...if anyone loose the track will loose viewer . Many started seeing this after the entry of werewolf & hence werewolf need good track & story of abhlya should be focus  

Trangad & neelchi ..i am sure many dont enjoy & story need to be little fast then being dragged .
Edited by -rupa- - 12 years ago