Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice post... i love Remix... love karan Wahi
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow... Nice post.. 
Happy Remix day...🥳 
No show can ever take its place.. Shows like Remix come just once in a lifetime.. Miss u Remix... 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mala and mishti!🤗 Its good to see you guys here!😳🤗

And btw guys...I was just listening to Remix songs and at the moment...dance dance...and I love it. You know initially I didn't really like it because of the music but just look at the lyrics of this song...its sooo beautiful...

"Sapne saare...honge puree...mushkil kuch bhi aakhir kyun ho...
Muthi mein hai...laakhon taareee aur dil mein hai, aasma!"

"Humse bahare saare, humse hai duniya haari, jeete ek duje ke liyee...
Khushiyan lutate jaaye, aur haste gaate jaaye, masti mein har pal hum jeeye"

"Aisa mauka mile naa kabhi...zindagi hai aaj aur abhi..."

Man such beautiful words and meaning of this song...I love it. 
sayli thumbnail
always a happy moment to b a part of anything associated with Remix 😊 its great to see ppl holding on to this place...although i have been a silent visitor yet have always been very fond of it...thanks a lot shelly for sending me an invite to this reunion 😳 just so hard to believe its been 5 whole years since remix ended...wish we cud atleast get to see the re-runs...
Purnima04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

\/\/o\/\/ !!!!!😉😉

d post wz seriusly amazing !!! luvd it !!!!! 😳

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful thread.loved it❤️
there r so many memories attached to this show.it was one of the best shows on star 1 and also the best youth show👍🏼
its so nice to see that even after so many yrs it is still being loved and remembered and will always b😃
i wish they show its repeat telecasts in india too.but anyways thanks to utube and its uploader🤗we can watch it as many times we want to.

remix was a cult show which can never b forgotten full of masti full of life--if any1 asks me whats remix in a single sentence😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg all of these posts r making me sooo emotional Its amazing just freaking AMAZING to see how ppl who may never come to Remix Forum who maybe damn busy with life and other shows and stuff all of those people too stop for a moment to take in Remix's beauty and epicness Hardly HARDLY seen any damned one who doesn't stop by and acknowledge how great a show this was and how its going to be remembered forever...omg its just...Remix Rocks thats all I know...thank you guys each one of you thnak you for coming here and expressing your love for Remix can't express how blessed we all feel when we see people upholding Remix for what it was for what it always will be

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Wow... Nice post.. 

Happy Remix day...🥳 
No show can ever take its place.. Shows like Remix come just once in a lifetime.. Miss u Remix... 

omg so freaking much of WORD☺️ they come just once in a lifetime and manage to capture our hearts for everrr...love u Remix MISS u...omg this chottu sa post by u mishti made me tear up with pride and happyness☺️🤗

btw I loove ur name mishti it sounds damn musical and happyish☺️

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

wonderful thread.loved it❤️

there r so many memories attached to this show.it was one of the best shows on star 1 and also the best youth show👍🏼
its so nice to see that even after so many yrs it is still being loved and remembered and will always b😃
i wish they show its repeat telecasts in india too.but anyways thanks to utube and its uploader🤗we can watch it as many times we want to.

remix was a cult show which can never b forgotten full of masti full of life--if any1 asks me whats remix in a single sentence😳

exactly exactly exactly The feeling I get when I see people loving missing remembering wanting Remix even after so so SO MANY years is just BEYOND HEAVEN its like u know again realizing that if something is true and honest like Remix was it would stay in people's hearts and minds for ever even if its out of sight even if its no longer there but its impact its message that would be imbibed in people's hearts forever and it amazes me how many lives this show touched and it will go on touching lives it will go on inspiring people to be forces of change even i it never comes back or is re aired...its AMAZING...BEYOND AMAZING ☺️
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
im also hapy to see you niyati :) 

chaaakkkooo where the hell have u been????????? i missseddd youu sooo mucchhh!!!! mwaaahhh mwaah mwaaah !!! 

it is sooo great to see sooo many ppl have turned up...reminds me of ayls days :D