Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hayye, your sigs are so delicious I wanna eat em too. I don't know what's wrong with me all I can think about is food. The first sig is pure bliss. I love your blending and colouring. I love the reddish texture you added on the left side. I'm telling you it's pure bliss. The second one is sweet. I love your simplicity. The colouring as usual rocks. I adore the style in the third one. The texture is just amazing along with the border separating the two layers. I love the fourth one aswell. As usual your colouring and border rocks along with your blending. I love everything about the second last sig. It's PERFECTION. I can't stop looking at them. The last one is awesome too.

The AP and Vivain ones rock too.

I didn't think I could write a lot again cause I'm just getting lazier but your sigs make me wanna write :$. Man, that sounds cheesy :$

ily
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update

Ok so FINALLYYY  I get the chance to post my stuff that has been piling up for a few days on my computer lol. I was kind of busy with Durga Puja celebrations throughout last weekend and didn't get the time to update. I know I'm late, but I hope everyone who celebrated Navratri/Durga Puja/Dusshera had a wonderful time =) Anyway, had a week off from uni this week and so took the opportunity to make tons of stuff LOL.

I know I'm a little behind with ArHi scenes, but trying my best to catch up! The Nainital trip has been showering us fans with some delicious ArHi scenes, so will definitely have alot more of those in next update =)

Oh and I've been hearing alot about the new show on Star Plus...Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai...damn that's a long title! 😳 πŸ˜† Aish has already recommended this show to me, but haven't started watching yet. I think I'll give it a try just for my darling KT (Karan Tacker) 😳 He's a hottie and I've loved him since his LNMDJ days <33 At first when I heard Karan Tacker and Krystle D'Souza were paired together...I have to admit I was a little disappointed cause I'm not a fan of Krystle. Maybe cause I didn't like her in BHPH with Barun LOL. πŸ˜† I'll give her another chance though I guess. Oh and Abhinav Shukla's in it and I do have a soft spot for him cause I liked him in Geet, despite his twisted character =P Anyways I'm gonna stop blabbing and move to the update!

Feel Free To Use ~

ArHi Icons

The reason why I LOVE making icons on them is cause I love capturing their expressions! They are just too cute!

ArHi - Coloured borders inspired by Ashu =)

ASR - Ufff his smile is a killer! ☺️

TVD 3x04 

These sigs were more of colourings, so left them simple =)  

Stefan-Elena

My heart broke into pieces after watching these scenes in the third episode!  

Tyler-Caroline

So far...they are the best thing right now in third season!

The Secret Circle/Adam-Cassie

So as I mentioned before, I started watching this show and I like it so far =) Especially the lead pair...Adam-Cassie <3

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Is that suppose to mean reserve? Or does it mean "I'm too excited that I'm lost for words" 🀣
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both, mainly I'm excited and lost for words loll
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg i love each sig
really liked the way u used pictures and texture. beautiful way to write texts wooow
gorgeous fonts and colorings

senorita
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Eeekss Dangelz tvd stuff is just too good..awsm ...stelena sigx r so good..styling rock as ever !!! Coloring and textures r amazing..Arhi stuff is nice too !!!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB update Dangzz =D
I sooo LOVED ArHi and Barun ones most =D
<3333
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
SHITT! dudeee i justt loveee the updateee!<3 AWESOME!:D
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hahaa...ArHi icons & siggys are soo funny & cute...lol
and you, the queen of colouring did fab Job..
awesomeee
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Love Those ArHi Iconss : D πŸ˜³ You Have Captured Their Adorableee Expressions Perfectlyyy <3 πŸ˜