Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah her nose is weird...it seems she got it done...because it wasn't like that before. But she got a nice body for a woman her age. It seems like she works out and watches her weight.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to love her acting sooo much .. but don't know why when I watch the same movies now, I somehow cringe at her over-expression and child-woman like giggles and strange dialogue delivery. Could be just me, I have grown up too. Somehow I am expecting that she will behave her age now in the movies, unlike a lot of other people who try to live upto their younger selves.
And ya .. her nose .. not just that .. her complete face looks sooo done up and artificial .. she is a very very high maintenance wife for Boney Kapoor what with her clothes, surgeries etc. .. she is trying a bit too hard 

Any which way I love her and am kinda hoping she will not disappoint us with her comeback movie
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't see past that nose. . .did she get a plastic surgery or something?
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

I can't see past that nose. . .did she get a plastic surgery or something?

Guess she has had way too many plastic surgeries on that poor little nose. It looks different every few months.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nptfdo

I used to love her acting sooo much .. but don't know why when I watch the same movies now, I somehow cringe at her over-expression and child-woman like giggles and strange dialogue delivery. Could be just me, I have grown up too. Somehow I am expecting that she will behave her age now in the movies, unlike a lot of other people who try to live upto their younger selves.

And ya .. her nose .. not just that .. her complete face looks sooo done up and artificial .. she is a very very high maintenance wife for Boney Kapoor what with her clothes, surgeries etc. .. she is trying a bit too hard 

Any which way I love her and am kinda hoping she will not disappoint us with her comeback movie

I thought I was the only one who felt that. She screeches too loud on screen and gives me a headache. But I still liked her. She is very fun to watch on screen. Chandni is one of my favorite movies. I remember watching that one I was little and imitating her lol..I thought she was really pretty...and tried to dress like her in the film with a bed sheet I made a sari lol
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice!! i love sridevi! shes a brilliant actress!!cant wait for her comeback!
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheee's Baaack! The ultimate Diva!
And yeah, that nose is so not necessary, but whatchagonnado? Hopefully her star quality will make it a non-issue.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there is something wrong with her nose..
but i dont know what
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
whos cares if Sridevi got a nose job? so many other actress did too like Priyanka Chopra, Shruti Hassan, Minissha Lamba etc... if it doesnt matter that Priyanka got a nose job it shouldnt matter for a legend like Sridevi either!