Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deniac

deeps... had read this part yesterday but cudnt comment at that time... simply loved the part... gosh geet cant tell him that she loves him... she's gonna break from within knowing that she loves maan and yet she has to marry a guy her dad choses for her immediately after she returns to India... oh god its gonna b a tough time for both of them...

lovely update

yar i am waiting for ur comments😆...finally u found some time to comment thanx buddy😊

thanx for loving their date😃...and ya as u said i am going to justify my TITLE in the next part

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

oh man precap scares mee!
plz don't end this ff sad that's all i can say!
thanks for the pm!

plz don't end this ff😲 - yar i have planned few more parts...i can't end abruptly right😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sldeeps

yar i am waiting for ur comments😆...finally u found some time to comment thanx buddy😊

thanx for loving their date😃...and ya as u said i am going to justify my TITLE in the next part

u were waiting for my comments??? haila... i feel important... 😆😆😆... i was bery busy yesterday n read the update from fone while travelling...so dint resply at that time.. am not very comfy replying from fone...
yeah i thot so that TITLE justification wud come soon... actually when they planned their date i thot in 2 updates the title justification might come... n then it will be maan's time to fight back to make her accept her love n stand by him so that he can fight for them...

waiting for ur next update ... update soon dear
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

deeps you really dont know wat date is? - yar r u talking about u or me...i am a bit confused by this line😕

anyways i also don't know anything about DATE but wrote what i feel about how a DATE should be😳...but i am not sure whether the ans that i gave for Geet's ques through Maan are right or wrong😆... just made a try😉

yar r u talking about u or me...i am a bit confused by this line😕---i asked you i seen some were u posted as you don't have any knowledge about date😆

just made a try😉------ but it not seems to be like that😉

i too don't know your answer is right or wrong its out of my knowledge😉

sldeeps thumbnail

u were waiting for my comments??? haila... i feel important... 😆😆😆... i was bery busy yesterday n read the update from fone while travelling...so dint resply at that time.. am not very comfy replying from fone...
yeah i thot so that TITLE justification wud come soon... actually when they planned their date i thot in 2 updates the title justification might come... n then it will be maan's time to fight back to make her accept her love n stand by him so that he can fight for them...

waiting for ur next update ... update soon dear

haila... i feel important...  - i will be checking the comments of all the regular readers regularly, if any of them didn't comment i feel that something is lacking in that update so i will be waiting for the comments and i feel relaxed after reading them😆
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishha

yar r u talking about u or me...i am a bit confused by this line😕---i asked you i seen some were u posted as you don't have any knowledge about date😆

just made a try😉------ but it not seems to be like that😉

i too don't know your answer is right or wrong its out of my knowledge😉

i too don't know your answer is right or wrong - i am telling the truth... u can trust ur buddy 😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@deeps... hahaha... sometimes ppl wont hv time to comment...if u r happy with ur update dont feel that ur work lacks anything even if none comments... thats how it is ...😃
BTW - do not end the FF with the title justification... continue it...
sldeeps thumbnail

@deeps... hahaha... sometimes ppl wont hv time to comment...if u r happy with ur update dont feel that ur work lacks anything even if none comments... thats how it is ...😃

BTW - do not end the FF with the title justification... continue it...

sometimes ppl wont hv time to comment...if u r happy with ur update dont feel that ur work lacks anything even if none comments - ya i know sometimes they won't be able to comment i can understand

i have planned for few more parts
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i too don't know your answer is right or wrong - i am telling the truth... u can trust ur buddy 😆

ya am trusting you buddy...

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
HAY DEEPS I WILL NEVER ASK U AGAIN TO BRING THEM CLOSER.😉..😳...TAT WAS MY LAST ATTEMPT 🤣AND
WAT WAS THAT IN THE LAST PART ???????????????😲
NO NO NO ...WE ARE BURNING HERE IN CURIOSITY MAAM 😡WOULD U TAKE SUM PLEASURE AND MIND IN GIVING US UPDATES PLZ...😡
THANKS IN ADVACE😡

Edited by aziza_ahmed - 12 years ago