Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes AmyArtiMayur..

That Timing is for the Auditions of non-celeb contestants all over india.. they can apply online and  day is remaining for all those applicant and after that they can start audition.

BTW If SBS is giving wrong information about Arjun than they will badly bashed by Artians...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Yes AmyArtiMayur..

That Timing is for the Auditions of non-celeb contestants all over india.. they can apply online ...and than audion can start for them.

BTW If SBS is giving wrong information about Arjun than they will badly bashed by Artians...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can call me Amy :))

Lols...yeah...sbs will be in for it...esp coz they gave the news twice and the second time they were VERY sure about it...:D so for their own good, they had BETTER pray for Arjun to be in the show :)
Amy .I wont pray πŸ˜ƒ ... But i will defiently wait  for confirmed news n i think Arjun is in it ( i might be wrong )  ...SBS has mentioned 4 names ...Anupriya, Arjun, Rati n Kinshuk ...koi to sachai hogi naa...

They made website quickly for online applications for thse non-celeb contestants only ...
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really confused now :O ...but i am still hopeful...
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

Amy .I wont pray πŸ˜ƒ ... But i will defiently wait  for confirmed news n i think Arjun is in it ( i might be wrong )  ...SBS has mentioned 4 names ...Anupriya, Arjun, Rati n Kinshuk ...koi to sachai hogi naa...

They made website quickly for online applications for thse non-celeb contestants only ...

Well i always pray for ArTi so that goes beyond saying that i will pray for Arjun to be in the show...

SBS had also better pray, as i said... :P :P

And yeah, you do have a point...coz three of those names are confirmed...chances are Arjun is also there...so i hope you arent wrong :) and that we all still have a reason to celebrate :) what say?? :)
BTW ..name of the show is Jeele Jindagi πŸ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

BTW ..name of the show is Jeele Jindagi πŸ˜†

Yeah i noticed they got the show name wrong...i feel JEELE YEH PAL is the tag line for the car that they are advertising...the Ritz...haina??
-sree- thumbnail
what abt Arjun? πŸ˜•

Always confusion and ArTi go hand in hand..

Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Yeah i noticed they got the show name wrong...i feel JEELE YEH PAL is the tag line for the car that they are advertising...the Ritz...haina??

Exactly πŸ˜ƒ.. So wait for the confirmed news.. I m sure SBS will not bluff again ...

Rati never confrimed  like arjun but we got TB article..but they r using Rati picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Famous Celebs Like KW, GK, are also in this show but SBS never mentioned that...

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sree-

what abt Arjun? πŸ˜•

Always confusion and ArTi go hand in hand..

I so agree with you ..Confusion n Arti go hand in handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...