Frequent Posters

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
there was a fight between them?! :o
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I favour TVD. πŸ˜ƒ

But how do you decide who wins? πŸ˜† lemme go answer the last round of Q's.

And you can have HP vs Twi next. Some discussions you'll get πŸ˜›
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
mrsluvjaysean: first, i love your username. β˜ΊοΈ and yes. here: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1719852

Untamed: Go do that! πŸ˜ƒWe decide which answers were the funniest. XD

Ouch. no thank you. 🀣 for a minute i thought you were going to eat me alive for intervening. 🀣

I wont eat you alive, but I will give you some nice present if you make an HP vs Twi thing. I can openly debate. And I'll participate for sho 🀣
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well thank you lol. wow i am in favour of TVD. (: enchated $:
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I wont eat you alive, but I will give you some nice present if you make an HP vs Twi thing. I can openly debate. And I'll participate for sho 🀣

you really want me to get killed don't you? 🀣 how about this? i declare you the winner right now. 🀣 but i'll talk to Fanta and see if i can get what you want done.

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

you really want me to get killed don't you? 🀣 how about this? i declare you the winner right now. 🀣 but i'll talk to Fanta and see if i can get what you want done.

Nah I just want to go on talking about Harry Potter. πŸ˜ƒ It's one thing I can always debate and talk about 🀣 😎

Yayy! πŸ˜ƒ
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Harry Potter is far ahead of Twilight. And this is a ex-twilight fan speaking. I liked Twilight for like a year? Few months? But Harry Potter since I was 11. And I'm 17. I see a Harry Potter movie and I cry like a kid even if am seeing it for the 4th or 5th time. I cried for an ELF. That's the power of JKR and the HP films.

Twilight is popular among teenage girls...but let them grow up. Harry Potter is popular among KIDS, TEENS and ADULTS. Practically everyone.

Films always have flaws. But even in films, HP is more gripping, exciting and makes you go through myriad emotions.

And when it comes to writing, it's an insult to compare Stephanie Meyer to Queen Rowling. JKR wrote a more beautiful and wonderful lovestory in ONE CHAPTER than Meyer managed in FOUR BOOKS. I rest my case.

And HP characters develop throughout the books. The best example is Neville Longbottom & Ginny Weasley. Neville was a cowardly little boy who couldn't stand up for himself in book 1 and in book 7 he was a WAR HERO. Ginny in book 1 was a Harry fangirl, but by book 7 she was a brave, courageous  and beautiful lady.

Harry Potter teaches one to be brave, courageous, loyal, a good friend and be selfless. Harry Potter doesn't tell us that it's important to have a boyfriend. HP teaches us that one is fine by herself/himself.

Harry Potter is eternal. It will go on forever. I'll never let my children read Twilight. They don't need a goddamn hot boyfriend/girlfriend. I'll never, ever allow them to read or see the movies.

As for Harry Potter, I'll gift each of my children their own copies. I'll buy them their own wands, robes, scarves, HP extra stuff. I'll take them to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'll make sure their childhood is as magical as mine was. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Meyer even copies characters which JKR kills. Jacob Black? Pfftt. He can turn into a DOG and he rides a MOTORBIKE. Does it ring a bell? SIRIUS BLACK? He's awesome...siriusly. πŸ˜ƒ

And if Meyer wants to know what a real werewolf is, she can always ask our dear Mr. Professor Lupin.😳 and as for vampires, the Salvatore Brothers will be found in Mystic Falls. πŸ˜ƒ

Stephen King, a reputed writer has this opinion about the twi vs HP battle-

"Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people' The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity...Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend".

I rest my case. And, I gotta go to the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, OUR THEME PARK.

ps.- if they had shown the BD trailer when I had gone for DH2, I would have booed too. πŸ˜‰

You spent how long writing this insulting paragraph about Twilight? You are the type of fan that makes everyone truly believe how 'Mature' your fan base is. Congrats. I'm sure people envy your style. 

'ps.- if they had shown the BD trailer when I had gone for DH2, I would have booed too. πŸ˜‰' 
^^Classy. 

Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
*ahem*

Topic Closed.