2 more years ???? :'( what?

Posted: 12 years ago
.My friends are potter heads and they took me out to watch the last movie today and I realized 2 things. Some harry Potter fans are immature. The breaking dawn trailer came on and 50% of the people screamed and the other 'boooed'. And then when I screamed this girl beside me was like "Why?". They think we don't insult Harry Potter because we got nothing bad to say about it. TRUST ME people that movie has its flaws. Anyways that pissed me off and plus the screaming of the fans every time someone moved their lips annoyed me so I left the movie and watch Horrible bosses. LOL

Second, Guys we have until November 2010 to enjoy the movies. Twilight is Ending. What to do after? I saw a lot of the fans cry and I am serious I WILL BE BALLING my eyes out when it ends. We'll get no more Rob/Kristen , no more Taylor with those two. None of the cast. Twilight is something I look forward to every year and now its gonna be gone. 2 More years IS NOT LONG ENOUGH!! I wish time would go back to 2006 when the books came out. 😭

Do you guys think Twilight will be forgotten easily? 
Will People still remember it after a few years?
Will you force your kids to watch it? (<< DOING THAT) 

what do you think?
Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago
twilight has become our life now... and it is more popular than Hp series now... twilight won't be forgotten easily... 😔
See, I am a fan of Harry Potter and Twilight. I have never understood why the movies are compared with each other. The genres are completely different and aimed at different audiences. It really makes me angry to hear these comparison stories. For God's sake just enjoy the movies - both are ending!

As far as the questions are concerned, both movies will leave a memory in my mind. I have become attached to both. I have been watching the HP movies (1-6) before I go to see the final one and knowing it has ended has stirred my emotions. That is how I feel for Twilight too knowing it'll end soon. The whole series is just not entertainment for me but has more personal values attached to it. 

Both series will be remembered for many many years to come. They have left a huge dent which can't be straightened. Both are magnificent, magical and mysterious in their own right.

I will not force my children to watch/read any of the series. I will defo recommend it. 😛😆 
i will really misss robsten a lottt and also twilight as it has becme part of our life
i am in luv with both the moies and they bth are something different why to compar e?? love them as they are and i went today to watch HP fnale and had tears while it ended and we had so much applauses because a gr8 magical journey came to an end for me

and when it will be twilight saga another journeyy of loveee will end for me and i will be equally sentimentalll in a different way for different things

so stopp hating each other really enoughh guys grow up
i am a fan of both the movies and i really love harry potter and now i m obsessed with twilight... seriously wenever i think about twilight ending i feel so sad that there is nothing i would be able to watch , no robsten no taylor and i m sure i m gonna miss them horribly and i m sure i m nt gonna frget twilight fr rest of my life , its like it became a part of me now... i m gonna miss twilight badly true bt i will just hope that we get to see robsten together again in a movie too 

P.S - cm on stephnie meyer finish midnight sun and get it published , people r dying to read it
ya im also thinking about that what im gonna do after that like my life is gonna end
ummm twiight has becum a part o9f my lyfe!
i think ppl  r not gonna forget it easily!
HP is quite a famous film but i havent watched it..
nd twilight is also a famous 1 but..
it depends on de ppl nd dere lykkes nd tastes..
if sum1 lykes a fiction film den he may lyke HP but sum1 with a romantic taste wud duerly luv twight!
nd yes cuming 2 my kidss i m just 12 toh uss tyme tak ... umm i think i ll make dem watch! nd i bet dey r gonna enjoy nd luv it as i do!
sooo really sad fr de TWILIGHT SAGA IS GONNA CUM 2 AN END!
November 2012 not 2010. ðŸ˜³

And it is pretty sad that it's ending. =/ I'll miss it for sure. I really doubt it'll be forgotten so easily. Twilight is a [it's gonna hurt to say "was" soon. rofl] worldwide phenomenon, it definitely won't be forgotten so soon.
I've always looked forward to the release of the movies each year too. Sucks how that won't be happening after November 2012.

As for Harry Potter, i've never been a fan. In fact, i despise Harry Potter. Magic, wizards, weird people..really? What are we, 5? No offence to any HP fans. ðŸ¤”  Harry Potter just never really interested me. I tried reading the books-seriously. I did. But it was boring. 😳

...But i'll be honest here. I'll probably remember Twilight and stuff but after a while, i really don't think i'll care much about it. So..making my kids read the books is probably not something i'd do unless they wanted to read some old, famous books. 😆

I'll miss Twilight though. =] It was an amazing 5 years.

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

November 2012 not 2010. ðŸ˜³

And it is pretty sad that it's ending. =/ I'll miss it for sure. I really doubt it'll be forgotten so easily. Twilight is a [it's gonna hurt to say "was" soon. rofl] worldwide phenomenon, it definitely won't be forgotten so soon.
I've always looked forward to the release of the movies each year too. Sucks how that won't be happening after November 2012.

As for Harry Potter, i've never been a fan. In fact, i despise Harry Potter. Magic, wizards, weird people..really? What are we, 5? No offence to any HP fans. ðŸ¤”  Harry Potter just never really interested me. I tried reading the books-seriously. I did. But it was boring. 😳

...But i'll be honest here. I'll probably remember Twilight and stuff but after a while, i really don't think i'll care much about it. So..making my kids read the books is probably not something i'd do unless they wanted to read some old, famous books. 😆

I'll miss Twilight though. =] It was an amazing 5 years.

-Jot.

The pain is getting to me so I cant even Remember the year its gonna end. -.-
But if you think about it , IF IF (WHEN) Stephanie meyer released Midnight Sun , It'll be just as crazy LOL. and I agree with you, I'll probably stop talking about it and MOST LIKELY will wanna cry seeing the movies , and dvd's on my shelf but I think as times passes new things will come and we'll move on. But One thing I can say for Sure , I will be the crazy old lady sitting in the theater watching Rob's movies with full interest. LOL  
Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago