Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol shamma yaar i was updating next part u replied beforehand only! Koi baat nahin glad u lykd the update next part asap and hey ram had been unreasonable about his engagement with priya now he has to pay a little price!
Divya23. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vick you are rite ram has learnt his lessons . He has made mistake by blindly believing his so called family . So here also he is unaware of nuts's pregnancy . Hope everything settles soon and he starts afresh with priya . Continue soonEdited by Divya23. - 12 years ago
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes he has to learn his lesson and also learn to be patient and in control of his temper...pls do continue dear
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... m speechless yaar... this is something i had really wanted 2 happen... i dont worry about Priya... usse toh thik hona hi hainπŸ˜ƒ awww... loved that part... Ram signing da paper n haqse telling da doc um his fiance😍 awww... dear dats da sweetest part of ur ff... plz continue... m w8ing 4 a big confession from Ram when Priya gets well... romantic RaYA scene... RaYa alone n Ram apologizing to Priya holding her hands with tearful eyes...😍😍
update soon dear... ur a gr8 writer i must sayπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice please continue
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amzinglyyy written:)
AWSOMEEE
Please do continue..
Pm pl😊easeee
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
its 2 3 4 5 infinite good
update soon plz
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

Lol shamma yaar i was updating next part u replied beforehand only! Koi baat nahin glad u lykd the update next part asap and hey ram had been unreasonable about his engagement with priya now he has to pay a little price!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hehe lol...i'm always waiting to get an email saying that someone has replied on this thread and always check eagerly to see if you have updated!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ cause you are a fab writer! πŸ‘ loved the second half...glad to know that Ram know realises his mistake...now awaiting a romantic Raya scene where Ram apologies to Priya and confesses his feelings!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and as always...yeh dil maange more asap! πŸ˜†
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey simabhi glad u liked the update..next part asap hope u keep reading it dear! Lol control his temper that is impossible lol
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi divya glad u liked the update next part asap hope u keep reading it dear