Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Terrible weekend is here and with it the longgg wait! Anyways to be honest i really didnt lyk the idea of nut's pregnancy be the reason behind raya's marriage! Matlab theek tha i mean it was neither good nor bad! I hope u all like this version of mine too.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy!!! First one...can't wait for another of your FF's Ashima!! Please don't forget your other FF's though! πŸ˜³
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey shamma glad u are already excited about it wil be updating in some time hope u lyk!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
It begins frm first scene of yesterdays episode..priya drops the ring and ram bends down to pick it up and just as he is about to thrust it onto priya's palm his phone rings and turning around he takes niharika's call who was asking him to come back home while priya looks idhar udhar when she notices a car speeding towards them! Taken aback she turns to finds ram still on phone! Turning back to the road she finds the car heading straight for them..without thinking twice..screaming out ram's name she pushes him away with all effort..as ram finds himself left offguard he holds onto his car's bonnet for support..while priya finds herself in the line of fire still she stood frozen to the ground blinded by the headlights..she tries to move when she feels something hard hit her after which everythng goes black! A HORRIFIED RAM FINDS priya lying in a pool of blood as the car sped away and gathering all strength a shaken ram reaches priya's side and taking her bleeding head in his lap..tapping on her cheek he tries to wake her up saying-priya..akhein kholo priya..talk to me damnit! SHIPRA WHO HAD REACHED THERE TOO..GASPS TO find her beloved daughter injured! As she kneels down too ram looks at her sob and embrace priya..he felt pain and sadness stab his heart..looking back at priya..ram could feel her warm blood run down his cold hand and felt something he had never felt before..HE COULD FEEL THE FEAR OF LOOSING PRIYA FOREVER..engulf his heart! The screen blacks out..its a scene in the hospital and shipra is outside trying to call her family while inside ram helped the hospital staff roll in priya on stretcher and as they take her into the theatre ram finds himself staring at the closed doors..tired ram leans against the wall still stunned by the whole incident! Bringing up his hands a little he stares at the shining soliatre resting on his bloodstained hand..and ram silently wishes for priya to be alright and vows to make her wear the ring again with full will and respect!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG great start Ashima!!! Loved it...awww lekin hamari Priya πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ Hope she recovers quick...glad to see that Ram is already feeling the pain of Priya being taken away and wants them to be together...seedhe mudhe ki baat par aagayi!! πŸ˜† Next part please! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!!!!! U amaze me ! Update quickly, Priya ka zindagi aur Ram ka pyaar ka sawaal hai yaar!
Divya23. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wah ram abhi samaj mai aa raha hai ki priya is THE one for u after accident. hope priya is well.pls continue soon; 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohho awesome yaar... very very thrilling plz continueπŸ‘
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amaaazzzinggg..
LOVEDD IT
Please continueee...