Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw Padma is going to start her thiruvilaiyadal again, so ithula irunthu namakku enna theriyuthu: Something good is going to happen for T&T🤣 Remember old days, always when Padma tries to do bad things to Thuls it will favour her, hope this time the same magic happens too!😆
And the best would be if Anand involves in this matter too, appo DOUBLE DAMAKA FOR T&T!😃😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Nowadays Lavanya is becoming a bazaari. Lavanya behaviour is similiar to GW there I couldn't able to find much difference between both of them. Last week Lavanya speak rude to Thulasi and this week she talk rude to Periyamma. Next week who? May be Nitesh father. Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update, Ur side comments were funny and hilarious..

So TA is going to work in account section... But TA's question for Dharman was nice... At least he doesn't support in this katta panchayat matter...!! Finally both Dharman and Bhuvana are going to play games against TA.. 

Niteesh's dialog's were good... !! Finally the comparison dialog came out about GW torturing Thulasi...It was really nice.. to see Lav getting hurt from Niteesh...!! 

Coming to Mohan he was really the star of the episode..!! His dialog's were effective which shows his true change in his character.. !! Paati was also too good... Waiting to see Mohan apologizing to T&T with all paasam in his words..  And showing his brotherly love towards Thulasi in his behavior..!! Lets see what happens..!!

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Tanu...enjoyed your detailed update. Looking forward to seeing this episode esp. the tug-a-war between CQ (Chennai Queen) and her MIL..⭐️

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Tanu... I like your comment "Wow what a thimir" 👏...when CQ told her MIL that her family didn't promise any drowy since it was their son who had wanted to marry her so badly. She thinks she is the most raving beauty under the son and that they had to place her on a silver platter to bring her home..!!😡

I could still remember how hard-up she was and continued to cry thinking that she might miss the boat to be the marumagal of a well to do family...enna she forgot all that is it?? 😈

She needs to be taught a lesson and Nitish should make sure that it is executed with immediate effect...coz he had sounded out that she would regret it if she has no respect for his parents.😛
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi37

Nowadays Lavanya is becoming a bazaari. Lavanya behaviour is similiar to GW there I couldn't able to find much difference between both of them. Last week Lavanya speak rude to Thulasi and this week she talk rude to Periyamma. Next week who? May be Nitesh father.

Ravi...she has inherited GW1 oda character...but our TA must have got 100% his dad's genes in him. Poor man must have left this earth early bcoz he was not able to stomach this Gutter Woman's filthy mouth.😡 

I think its time our Director decides to bring some illness to all the GWs (Lav's mum, Padma and Bhu)...making them helpless/immobile thus become dependent on their DIL/children. Lav should complain that her mum is being difficult and that she is not helping herself but depending too much on others for help...but what would Thuls say to her ?? Let's see if GW1 repents for all her wrong doings on Thuls. Apporam next is GW2 (Padma)...and so on..!!😆😆😆
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

What is Laavanya thinking in her mind? Does she believe she can live like a queen in Nitish's home without taking any responsibility? And then she talks about complaining to the police on (false) dowry harassment case. What Laav said is a serious issue in India. Laav could get Nitish and his parents into jail, by merely telling the police and Nitish and his parents have to take the burden of proving that they are innocent which can take seven yrs. 98% of the dowry harassment cases in India are false cases. The offense is considered non-bailable also. Luckily for us, the only person who could support Laav is her mom. I don't think Laav's brothers are going to support her if she goes for false dowry case. Again Sudha shines compared to Laav. The good thing is both the males in that home prove to be mature. Nitish really handled the situation much better. He needed to talk to Laav only when she is open.

The prodigal son (Mohan) will from now on be supporting Thulasi. He did well in talking to his closed-minded mom. Hopefully he concentrates on his studies from now on.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks da Tanu for your super update and funny comments 🤗.

Namma VIP wants to work only in office...as long as he does not stand besides his Anna like a baeku, i am happy. TA for sure does not like working for Dharman, but poor him has to work until he finds a decent job 😍. 

Grrr SQ...Lavanya. Nalla velai...she did not go and cry to her GW mommy that they ask dowry nu...illena that too would have landed on TA's head . Is she putting a drama like fainting and then go complain in PS 😡 🤢. Happy Nit yelled at her 👏

Awww Mohan...was very nice to see him supporting his father and sister Thulasi infront of Padma...what else could be a better nosecut to her. But as long as Mohan does not show directly any respect and affection, i won't really be happy 😆. 

Tomorrow the great SQ fainting epi?? 🤢 Show T&T w/o fighting please 😛. 

Ya...right but then what abt in the next episode...will she sound this to her mum?😲 Where is TA going to look for money then as it is he is sinking with debts?? TA should tell his mum to find the money herself to settle the drowry in case Lav wants to give to save her manam.Angry

Btw frens...a young fren of mine is going thru alot of mental torture coz of her MIL. She is too timid and doesn't say much coz her hubby is unpredictable...don't know when he will take whose side...but most of the time he takes his mum's side.

MIL has come down from India to help this friend of mine who is Malayisan for her delivery soon. Instead helping out with the household chores my fren has to cook and clean - and this madame will sleep till late hours in the morning and gets up to demand "whats for b'fast and lunch" - later in the evenings she makes her demands for dinner. My fren has to cook what she favours for the day. She has actually come here to live like a Queen and to be served on time...I can write a book on the tortures my dear fren has to go thru daily...I may sound wicked but I hope and pray that that this evil bitchy woman drops dead...so that my fren is able to live a happy life..!!Angry

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

What is Laavanya thinking in her mind? Does she believe she can live like a queen in Nitish's home without taking any responsibility? And then she talks about complaining to the police on (false) dowry harassment case. What Laav said is a serious issue in India. Laav could get Nitish and his parents into jail, by merely telling the police and Nitish and his parents have to take the burden of proving that they are innocent which can take seven yrs. 98% of the dowry harassment cases in India are false cases. The offense is considered non-bailable also. Luckily for us, the only person who could support Laav is her mom. I don't think Laav's brothers are going to support her if she goes for false dowry case. Again Sudha shines compared to Laav. The good thing is both the males in that home prove to be mature. Nitish really handled the situation much better. He needed to talk to Laav only when she is open.

The prodigal son (Mohan) will from now on be supporting Thulasi. He did well in talking to his closed-minded mom. Hopefully he concentrates on his studies from now on.

We need to thank Kalyani for Mohan changing into a new leaf. Yes ...he should concentrate on his studies and secure a decent job to come up in life. With that he should be able to ask the hand of Kalyani who surely will be proud of him for all his hard work and efforts.👏
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Title was wonderful 😊...
Good things today were

1. Tamil wanting to work only at office LOL...wonder why didnt he ask that so far sicne the day of appointment by D?

2. Nit's warning to SQ (Dirty character...yuck))😡

3. M's change towards T...wish he meets her once and talk to her nicely ...he was the ⭐️...but thats going to turn against T thanks to P 😲

So next week should be either teaming up of TPS, TA, B and D, not sure who will team up with whom...OR it will be Padma's creating plot to trouble T...

B might come to T's house only to find her daughter's photo...but it will take time for T to know she is the mom...

The M$ qn is would B help T indirectly or will see her as hindrance for her life???