Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Thanee sorry was busy last few days and could not log in... Yesterday I did log in and tried searching some pages for this thread but dont know how I missed this thread 😕...

Hope you had a great time with family and friends... Sorry one again and Happy belated birthday wishes 😳

Usha nice thread 👍🏼
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Hey Thanee sorry was busy last few days and could not log in... Yesterday I did log in and tried searching some pages for this thread but dont know how I missed this thread 😕...

Hope you had a great time with family and friends... Sorry one again and Happy belated birthday wishes 😳

Usha nice thread 👍🏼

Heh..Rachna...thanks a lot dear..even late..I have this same pleasure as on my birthday..You are so sweat dear..Yes..i enjoy a lot with my familly...cake..gifts..Khanna..you know me too like Ghar ka khana..and my aunt cooked some my favorite dishes..(will think for loosing weight after)😆
but that day I enjoy myself...
thanks once more .Rachu...you are a very good friend...and between friends there's no sorry...
hope Everything is all right for you...
Bye..see you then..😊🤗

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanee looks like you had a blast on your birthday with so much of ghar ka khana 😛 You did not even bother about gaining weight 😆 that is nice... You will enjoy more when you are not weight concious 😃... Hmm many gifts also..  👍🏼 Hope you got ur favourites 😉

Ya Everything is fine from my end Thanee but was not feeling well from last few days... Had been to my native last week.. Weather change effected me badly... .. But now I am better...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanee looks like you had a blast on your birthday with so much of ghar ka khana 😛 You did not even bother about gaining weight 😆 that is nice... You will enjoy more when you are not weight concious 😃... Hmm many gifts also..  👍🏼 Hope you got ur favourites 😉

Ya Everything is fine from my end Thanee but was not feeling well from last few days... Had been to my native last week.. Weather change effected me badly... .. But now I am better...

Heh Rachu you had been to your native..good you see your familly..😊

yes that the prob with weather...here too..My little one..is ill..cause weather change when we come back home on Sunday..He is a bit ok now ..I'm home today just for him..

Take care dear health is important..

oh yes..among all my  gifts..there are some which were favorite especially
the one i got from my hubby is a camera ..😃
I like taking photogragh...and mine had been broken ..
Bye Rachu see you..
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Oh little one is ill that is sad Thanee... Good he is feeling better now... So you took leave today...
Oh hubby gave you a camera.. Thats awesome... 😛... So you can enjoy photography more now...

Where is Usha?? Not to be seen.. Still busy with Sid 😆... Thanee take some good pic of Usha also na 😉 She loves taking hot pics 😆 

Cool take care 😳