PH OS || IKTARA|| updated on pg15

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i m here wid an OS on Prem and Heer ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

i wnted 2 post it in 1 go...but i cudnt! i m stuck between my college assignment...i hardly get time...then too i tired 2 write on for Swati di [ sweeta2005] n Aishu [Aishwaryagayen] ..hope u lyk it guys...!!!!

|| IKTARA ||

for my other works...
|| P & H ||
Paradise

Luv...
Divya...!!

For My Other Works Please Visit!
Edited by divya4salmanyk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shot -1

Prem Juneja who lives in Mumbai , he is the handsome hunk of the college. Always flirts with girls, don't give exams. He is son of Business Tycoon Mr. Lalit Juneja. Prem never takes studies seriously therefore he never studies and fails. His father asks him to join his company and will give a branded new car but he doesn't agree to it.

Heer Mann a middle class girl who has come from Ambala all the way to Mumbai to make her dreams comes true. She all the way from Ambala came to Mumbai to achieve something big, but when she entered the city of dreams " MUMBAI" she didn't know where to go. She was new in the city, where she had no relatives no friend, no one, so where would she go??

Prem Who is always partyin all the time goes to Marine Drive to spend time alone. Marine Drive is the only Place where he feels secure and calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Heer who has just entered the city goes Marine drive to think where she should go?? where she will get a house on rent, where she will get a good job, while all these thoughts are running in her mind she sits near prem who is busy starin at the sea, both of the don't notice each other and are in their own world.

Meanwhile Heer's cell rings, which brings Prem and Heer back to present, while Heer is talking on the Phone Prem is busy staring her. Prem hears the conversation and understands that she is new in city and doesn't have any place to live. Prem thinks of helping her in finding a place. After Heer disconnects she notices that Prem is Staring at her therefore she says" Excuse me".Prem comes out of his world and extends his hand " Hi..i m Prem Juneja, I know we are strangers and you wont trust me but I heard u talkin on the phone and its seems that you are new in city and you don't have a place to live'so if you don't mind can I help you in finding a place?? I mean I m from this city only I know places where you can get job".

Heer" Thank you so much for your help, by the way I m Heer Mann", "Nice name" says Prem,

"Thank you Once again" says Heer.

Prem and Heer both get into Prem's Car and both live in search of house. They almost search a nice house in city which Heer can afford which they finally find in Bandra. Both take the keys from the land lord. Meanwhile Prem helps Heer to settle down. Heer" thank you so much Prem, for the help" Prem" Mention not, by the way why don't you come with me, you will get to meet my friends what say??"

Heer " but how could I, I mean I don't even know them and plus I need to search a job"

Prem " Oh! Come on Heer, you can find your job from tomorrow, why not party tonight, and I m sure you will like my friends" Heer " Ok, sure"

Prem"ok, so come and get ready, we are going to party"

Prem and Heer both leave and go to disc where all decide to meet, Prem introduces Heer to his friends.

Prem " Heer these are my friends and I guess now they are your friends also, rights guys???"

Yes Prem, Heer is now member of our group" says Prem's friend Preet and Harman.

"Welcome to the group Heer" both Maya and Meher say.

After partying hard all leave to go home, Prem offers to drop Heer home.

As the day passes these friends start growing closer.

Maya Meher Preet Harman and Prem all go to Heer's house as Heer's house is still not yet arranged so they offer their help to Heer.

All have fun while arranging the house, all boys are busy painting the house while. All girls are taking out all the things which are packed.

Prem Preet and Harman start playing with the colors on each other while accidently the color falls on Maya, Maya get angry and throws the bucket full of paint on Harman, like these they start having Paint fight.

Finally after a long day struggle Heer's house is ready. All of them decide to go out and have dinner.

Dinner is fun, during dinner Heer announces that she has got a job In Bombay Beats, which is famous Magazine company, she gets her post as assistant editor, all of them congratulate her.

Leave comments...

Edited by divya4salmanyk - 12 years ago
biyaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i m first one to comment.yaaaie๐Ÿ˜Š

nice os divya.
really luved it.
prem is is a big flirt and heer is a sweet girl frm ambala.
now they r friends.hmmm.it sounds good.๐Ÿค—
but whn will their luv stry starts.๐Ÿ˜
plz!plz!plz!countinue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
and ya the siggi is too good.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by deshdeewani - 12 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awewsomeee start divya thanks for writinggg waitinggg for more asapEdited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good on divya
While reading this i rem wake up sid
But here prem is flirt & sid is not
Waiting to read next part
Continue soon...
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice os...๐Ÿ˜Š
 countinue soon...
and please add me 2 d pm list .
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantasticccโญ๏ธ!!!

uhuu heer n prem got to knw each other in their first meeting only...๐Ÿ‘!!!

so nw whts store for thm?? let c

update soonnn...plz don't take much tyme in updatin plzzz!!!
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai nicee oneee Divyaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep up the gre๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผat job and pleaseee continueee and updatee soon
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Do continue soon Divya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7