Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Krithika such a soulful song ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was just so mesmerized by teh VM .. I had commented on the Youtube link before I saw this on IF,

You have captured such excellent  scenes of Angini for this song .. I loved teh staring when he is driving the car and looks at Ragini, later  she he hlds her as she is about to fall and places her down..

The KC night scene and before that the scene where he had just had a beautiful night with the rain dance

and Finally the scene where he says he can do anyting for her

Sachi Sufiyana hai !!

Soulful Just amazing !😍

Thanks krithika, I cannot tell the  way you bring these songs with such depth dwell with Anmol and Ragini is  something no words can describe !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats Of to you Dear !!πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NetRaider

Thank you Krithika for your new AnGini VM, for keeping alive Parul's image 

and the magical moments and emotions of this couple in Bidaai.

Romance is becoming something very rare and obsolete nowadays, when

the whole world is in the rush and the marvelous feelings of true love 

and devotion seem to be almost forgotten.

All we have to do is to know when to rush and when to slow down, 

otherwise we'll miss a lot of the beauties of life.

... but there is still hope ... keep going ... 

Thanks a lot netraider.πŸ˜ƒ

Of course Parul is my only favorite actress.❀️

Well said about angini and their romanceπŸ‘πŸΌ

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Krithika such a soulful song ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was just so mesmerized by teh VM .. I had commented on the Youtube link before I saw this on IF,

You have captured such excellent  scenes of Angini for this song .. I loved teh staring when he is driving the car and looks at Ragini, later  she he hlds her as she is about to fall and places her down..

The KC night scene and before that the scene where he had just had a beautiful night with the rain dance

and Finally the scene where he says he can do anyting for her

Sachi Sufiyana hai !!

Soulful Just amazing !😍

Thanks krithika, I cannot tell the  way you bring these songs with such depth dwell with Anmol and Ragini is  something no words can describe !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats Of to you Dear !!πŸ€—

Thanks a lot my friend.πŸ€—

So happy to read your comments both in my youtube link and here.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your comments on the added scenes.πŸ˜ƒ

I am so touched shanti reading your appreciations .πŸ€—

Thank you so much.πŸ€—

NetRaider thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I also love Parul very much, but India has so many beautiful and talented actresses.

If Parul will not show up anymore or quit acting, what are you gonna do β“

You will not watch TV or any other movie at all β“ πŸ˜†

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thank You Krithika 4 Your New AnGini VM 
Wonderfullife thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

I also love Parul very much, but India has so many beautiful and talented actresses.

If Parul will not show up anymore or quit acting, what are you gonna do β“

You will not watch TV or any other movie at all β“ πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE] If Parul quits acting definitely 'll miss her and it will take a long time to accept another actress.
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Thank You Krithika 4 Your New AnGini VM 

Thanks a lot Mythily.πŸ€—

So Glad to read your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

Made a new VM on Angini , the song suggested by shanti.😊 After a break i did a angini VM , I was enjoying doing this πŸ˜Š, so i added all my favorite scenes β€οΈ. Hope you all like it.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Tw-XA7ULo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

krithika its a pleasure watching a new angini VM and the song goes perfectly for this magical couple..😊

Haara Haara do nainon se Haara..thats so true angini were always lost in each other eyes and conveying their heart feelings..

love the start with the letter scene ..do chanchal nain lootere karte..this suits this lyrics this scene..shaving scene.kare shararat chulbuli ...masoom shaitaniyan..anmol was lost in her smile..it was a shararat from ragini's side  in that scene..

cottage scene ...nainon mein apni kismet ka dikha sitara..anmol always read the unspoken feelings in her eyes..he had faith his luck will shine and ragini will reciprocate his love..

the lock room scene and angini eyelock and that bit of lyrics so suitable..do naina kare baatein..prem nagar mein jaaye in mein..haara haara do nainon se haara.once more their eyelock in the party..beautiful...

anmol in his dream world with ragini.jab jab tujhe sochoon meheke yun ehsaas mere..gazing at ragini..jab bhi tum door ho lagte ho paas mere ..his FB of their dance..mere liye ho baan kar aayee ho rab ka koi ishara..so true she was destined for him..

love all the following scenes where it shows how both gradually falling for each other..their eyes said it all..haara haraa do naino se haara..

the necklace and .ladoo scene..dil ki raah judaa thi khawbon ki manzil aur kahin.. dhadkan ki vadee mein awaaz kahin aur shor kahin..a new feeling in her heart for  anmol...finally she lost her heart to her anmol..jaane kab  jeet gayaa dil aur mein  haaree ...

vaari vaari apne piya pe vaari .wat a perfect scene the karwa chaut..ragini completely lost in the thought of her piya that she even visualises him praising her..

such a classic and beautiful ending anmol lost in his ragini's eyes..haara haara mein do nainon se haara..

you did a fantastic job krithika ..such a treat and all scenes just rocking..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

you rocked it again...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb krithika... 
wonderful VM... πŸ˜ƒ
specially love the scenes which you used in this VM