X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Urmi, yes my name's Nisha (:
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anyafan

So after waiting for 2 weeks - all we got was the family bday and bechara Anant waiting downstairs - - nahin woh baat kar saka, na wish kar saka, na gift de saka!!

Tho - all we are going to get is - secret looks and distance love from across the phatake...😡

TOOO BAD CVs...

Hello mysterioso...sorry ...anyafan😃...but what looks ya albeit long distance...
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont have a problem with Navya celebrating with family / whatever...😕

ITS WHAT THE CVs are doing to this show that upsets me... NOW we are SOOO Tired - we are like satisfied with an "OK chlata hai" episode after 2.5 weeks???

AnyA FANS - IF we dont speak up - we will only get more MEDIOCRITY and ZERO ANYA!!

Mysterious Anyafan it is😊
Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Yes, I was a little disappointed too. But, I will revel in  the thought that maybe Navya will surely spend some time with Anant, too...
Rupaldesai55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya it was disappointing...

But we need to wait more...new pomo says that there will be some romantic date...
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So after waiting for 2 weeks - all we got was the family bday and bechara Anant waiting downstairs - - nahin woh baat kar saka, na wish kar saka, na gift de saka!!

Tho - all we are going to get is - secret looks and distance love from across the phatake...😡

TOOO BAD CVs...

great post...u said it all but how cud u forget the most sickening partAngry of the whole episode?? he calls witchy RamaAngryAngry...of all people... in the middle of the wait... what happened to Ranbir, Nimisha n the most lovable n understanding Mohan?? It seemed so out of place...Where have all these people disapperared from Ananths life? it's just like how Harry n Renukas sis vanished into thin air n then reappeared...the Cvs have lost it all...all the charm created by Navyas family, Ritz-Appy n Ananth was washed away by that one puky scene of Ananth-shitster1...why CVs? give us a sensible story line...I never saw Ananth love his bro (who was so worried n cared for him so much before the roka) a fraction of as much as he loves the witch shitster that too with one money lending incident...this show is indeed losing the charm!!!
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya disappointing... but still...

PARTY ABHI BAKI HAI... 😉
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I dont have a problem with Navya celebrating with family / whatever...😕

ITS WHAT THE CVs are doing to this show that upsets me... NOW we are SOOO Tired - we are like satisfied with an "OK chlata hai" episode after 2.5 weeks???

AnyA FANS - IF we dont speak up - we will only get more MEDIOCRITY and ZERO ANYA!!

Mysterious Anyafan it is😊

Ooo anyafan...whats this, an acknowledgement?...obscure, but present nonetheless...i sense a chink opening up in your cloak of mysteriosity❓...expelliarmus!diffindo!reducto! or whatever works...now, whats your name???
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guyz relax ...dun get disappointed ...defi they wil show anya scene ...they jus depicted a real situation ..wher even b/f wants to wish her first n even family...n defi family cums first ...d way cv's depicted anant's character was so nice ..though he z too ziddi bt still he himself wanted navya to celebrate her bday wid  her family ...he understands wht family z ..he cld hav spoiled  d  plan ...bt they way anant was standing outside to jus get a glimpse f navya n he said happy brithday navya exact by 12 ...awww...a true love ..i adore anant