No AnYa - and disappointing!!

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So after waiting for 2 weeks - all we got was the family bday and bechara Anant waiting downstairs - - nahin woh baat kar saka, na wish kar saka, na gift de saka!!
Tho - all we are going to get is - secret looks and distance love from across the phatake...😡

TOOO BAD CVs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was disappopinted when I knew that Anant will not be able to meet Navya, fromthe sbs segment..that was not a good outcome, after dragging teh track for 2 weeks., if they wanted to show this ,then why did the cv's made us wait and get us allso excited..
I have no problems with her celebrating the b'day with her family...it was as if difficult for Navya to go out at midnight and spend time with Anant..I just wished that Anant could have been able to atleast wish her and give her the gifts..if not go for a date..
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ urmi, Anant wish bhi karega and Navya ko gifts bhi dega

And Date toh hogi areya itne votes jo kiya tha humne Anant kae liye...
feeling very bad for anant.
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya me also disappointed why CV's dragging the track like this i dont know,2 weeks we waited for this b'day,bechara anant how lovingly waiting for her downstairs seeing her home and wish her,let us see what they are going to show tomorrow

barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

@ urmi, Anant wish bhi karega and Navya ko gifts bhi dega

And Date toh hogi areya itne votes jo kiya tha humne Anant kae liye...

Hey, you are still hopeful..but how will that happen..didnt you read the SBS segment. It says nothing of that sort happens...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
urmi ..Umeed pe duniya kayam...ya toh serial ha yaar...

SBS Segment is related 2 tomm epi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abhi friday baki...hai
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes it was really disappointing to see poor anant waiting outside adn wishing navya happy birthday from his heart..while navya was celebrating with her family..i want her to celebrate her b'day with anant too..or at-least anant should get to wish her happy birthday in person..we waited 2 weeks for anants surprise party for navya and this is what we got..
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

urmi ..Umeed pe duniya kayam...ya toh serial ha yaar...

SBS Segment is related 2 tomm epi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abhi friday baki...hai

ye bhi sahi bola tumne..lets see what happens..
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cheer up guys, I think Navya and Anant will celebrate together!!!
I'm sure when Navya hears about Anant and his surprise, she'll definately turn up somehow, shes surprised us before with her acts hasn't she?