Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Lekz: I dont think she was leaving. After LS Payel did lot of Hindi serials even silly shows like Shakuntala where she played the hero's sister. But yes she did leave Ladies Special mid-way for Bengali movies.
@Zuby: I think the problem was not Mishal leaving. The problem was and is trying to push another character as the 'strong male lead' as per TB's words. If they would have got a half decent actor like SA and continued with the original story similar to the eternal thread the show wouldnt have crashed so badly. Trying to get another character as a male lead...having him played by a poor actor and trying to make him bigger and more popular than Dutta...that was and is plain stupidity. Giving the original story a 2 month break has ensured most viewers quit the show.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i wish they did a leap killed both dutta and naku and have their son as new don with a new story
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

i wish they did a leap killed both dutta and naku and have their son as new don with a new story

I do not agree…no Mishal no LTL for me.

It was Mishal's brilliant performance that hooked me to the show…the story was very different …yes…but it was Mishal's performance…the way he gave vulnerability to Dutta that make the character unique.

A leap and there son…would just make it to another show…still not LTL…and I will still not be watching.

I agree…that in Love Story MR grow as an actor and he did have a very difficult and challenging character…that he performed amazingly. There are many scenes in LS where MR is just brilliant with his performance. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

In LTL MR is just flawless…👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏he took the character to a very high level and gave the character (I know said it many times) so much deep and so many layers…will always love MR for his performance in LTL.😊

What I also love about Mishal is that you can not compare the two characters or see Mishal in any of the characters…you do see some glimpse…but that is all.

That what I call talent and a true actor…many big actors today…there performance is the same…but Mishal…he keep challenging himself.👍🏼

That is likely why he is not back on the screen jet…although
the waiting is kind of killing me…...I know that when ever MR is going to be back…it is going to be with a new and challenging character…we all can disgust and talk about for hours and a character we will love…and that is only possible... because of  MR.😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
ZubyDutta...as I have heard...it was not only Mishal who left the show...and he was also not the only one...who was not happy with where the story was going.

Also before Mishal left...some important others…who have been there from the beginning…like the director...left the show first.

I honestly think Colors was interfering too much

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi ani,
wait lemme give u a biiiggg🤗. true mishal gave dutta sriram patil soo many layers.be it vulnerable,frustrated,lost,angry,hurt,at peace i can go on n on.i have seen initial parts of love story. he looked like a cute little bacchaa there.in ltl during his entry he had that love story hero look just a little more matured.but then he grew and HOW.i cant pick up one scene and say he didnt nail it coz there is no such scene.wish i just wish he would be back and back with a BANG...
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too agree with U,  nimmi and ani

MR Grew  in LTL you can see his growth as  in the character he portrayed as well his individual presence

like ,,u see him in early episodes,,whn he met morey and nakku 1st time ,

( he patienly let morey hit him and whn Morey tried to force Nakku ,he blew it and hit Morey back  , of course not relatted to my topic culdnt help bring this in 😆😆)

then ,,his 1st marriage Angry Dutta , JMM1 Action Dutta , 2nd Marriage Amazing Variations ,
2nd FR , 😍anger, love biterness and all emotions so well portrayed

and the best was the Blind era , ,ofoucrse i did not like that part of the story,  I mean the character Dutta , as blind  but I must admit MR acted so well  it appeared so natural ,, i cannot but bring attention to Al Pachino's acting,  a blind retired Major in 'the scent of a woman'' ( i thnk i have mentioned it before too but MR reminded me of him at that point ,, ,)

and then the fight with ranga , chaskar , Horse riding , sudarshan and the final Kala face off at the time whn kala had the bomb set to blow all  ,MR had dominated the screen and to a certain extent kala had captured the audience attention but it was MR all the way

Pheeww long one hope i dnt bore u all swriie
raj

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Prncz...you did not bore at all...and I agree with you...😊...Mishal has Grown a lot as an actor…in LS and in LTL…just imagine where he would be in few years…taking his experience and age in mind he is much better performer than many other big stares today…Honestly SRK…SK…AK…even AB…there performance have not touch my heart so much as MR performance has.

They had some good movies and some great shots or moment that was great...but MR… is totally  brilliant.👏

Be it...as a don with the vulnerability side…be it as the angry man  - where you see a little kid in him…be it as a man/a boy -  who is in love with a girl...or be it as blind person and helpless…MR worked very hard and left you speechless with his performance.👏

Mishal had chemistry with every one both in LS and LTL. Every moment in LTL was memorable because MR amazing performance. Scenes between Dutta and Aayi…Dutta and Baji….Dutta and Naku…Dutta and Kala...Dutta and Jagdab….Dutta and Anna….even Dutta and Nana  - and you just saw them together for a few moment...You can watch the moments and scenes again and again.👏

Of cause the dialogs…the writing…the directing was great…but what MR gave the character and the scene…no one…would ever be able to do that.⭐️

Mishal is really talented…just wish some great Director would notice him and give MR a Movie/show with a character that will do justice to his talent.

It is actually sad that a great and talented actor like him is not out there now...entertaining people…the film industry desperately need a talented actor like MR.⭐️

I think I have never in my life praised someone as much as I praised Mishal.😆

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U can call me Raj , Anni

Ya i fully agree,,

i never had any fav before ,like whn we were childrn we used to ask a commn Q who is ur fav actor/actrss etc , and i used to say  '" I like all  , i dnt have any fav" 

and now with age i learnt to appreciate a good book , a good story  , a good show , and all of sudden,  i get hooked to a show called LTL and man called MR and a charatcer called Dutta how and whn it hapend i do not knw

i try to watch other shows  but find it pale ,,
this show , this actor and charcter has spoilt me for others
why

was it becoz of MR
was it becoz of MR and character Dutta combined
was it becoz of MR , Character Dutta and this forum , all of Dutta deewanis together that created this magic ?

but i am still hooked and waiting

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i think
its not ONLY MR grows with journey of dutta...
he involve us in it ... i mean meh bhi uss ka dard,gussa,pyaar mehsoos kar sakti thi
its quality of very fine actors
miss him so much
i also cant watch any other show... becoz we already watch such fabulous performance of MR ... anyone cannot stand in front of him
its like agar aap ke samne gol gappe pade ho toh aap fiki dal kyu khaye
wat say guys
hope u all agree with me...
sana

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
his most sad pic
always make me cry 😭
need some tissue
hai na?