Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Rishi comes to meet Archie and tells her abt the wedding. She is shocked and vows to do her best to stop it.  Sujal asks mahek why she looks upset. She asks him whether he still sees love in Kash's eyes for him. She worries abt their r'ship. He admits their r'ship has been very turbulent but wants Mahek to trust in him to make everything OK.(Bechara Suj doesnt know what's in store for him๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Charu is back. Akshat is thrilled. Molly too is back. All the sisters are dressing K. for the engagement. Mahek stops Kash as they r leaving and gives her their mothers bangles wch Kash had given to Mahek. Kash puts them on but gets a cut while doing so.

Sujal and his mom r very happy, but Veena wonders how Kash agreed to the marriage suddenly and whether there is some other reason for her yes. Sujal just vows to keep her always happy(Khushi se andha ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜’). Meanwhile Kash is telling Piyush she is very close to her Manzil (disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก) Mahek hears her and tells her she is wrong in what she is doing. But she is adamant and vows to wipe the smile off Sujal's face. She says she will always be unhappy but doesnt mind doing it just to avenge Piyush's death. And its up to her when to end the marriage and on her terms (how cruel).

Varun and Aman come to get Sujal ready.Rishi too comes to meet Suj with a gift. Sujal tells him to take care of Sanjana and never hurt her coz he lives in their house only as a damad and not as a son. Rishi blames kash for Sujal's attitude and cant wait to poison her life.

Kash tells piyush she is going to be Sujal's from today onwards but only for the world to see. As for herself.......she will always be Piyush's. She put Piyush's ring on a chain and puts it around her neck.

C ya Monday. Hv fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach thumbnail

Once again a great job.

Yaar how did u manage to remember each n every scene..
I just forgot the scene where Mahek give Kashish bangles..

In Rishi's language ur also too Good..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Hard Rock thumbnail

Hey.. didnt I tell ,I am a professional review writer.๐Ÿ˜‰

kaleidoscope thumbnail
No .............where? for which magazine? ๐Ÿ˜†
Hard Rock thumbnail

Just kidding yaar, actually am Head of Dramatics in the school where I teach so its childs play for me.

Have to be very critical about costumes, dialogues, make up, props, settings etc.

Rach thumbnail

Good yaar..But u culd actually be one....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

So best of luck.....

kaleidoscope thumbnail
yes..........thats so nice...............keep it up Hard
Hard Rock thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š How sweet of u both.