YIH Written Update 12th JULY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ddint miss much..no akshay again!
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot dear the nice update
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
Akshay please come fast...
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not sure where this is heading ! but now that we know that YIH is ending I dont see any issues with CVs uniting akshay and manjari ! with that being said, lets see if this is the reason why Raunaq decided to head to Aus and Sanjay Manjari are the new pair ! 

Thanks for the brilliant update as usual.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swathi

not sure where this is heading ! but now that we know that YIH is ending I dont see any issues with CVs uniting akshay and manjari ! with that being said, lets see if this is the reason why Raunaq decided to head to Aus and Sanjay Manjari are the new pair !

Thanks for the brilliant update as usual.

Ur welcum first. . .
No way MANJARI SANJAY cant be a pair . . . .sorry to say like this . . . I m frustrated for the moment. . . ..I wil go and kill the CVs if they dare do that. . . .
I think AKSHAY wil surely cum back . . .
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always thought that one of the reasons why the storyline is not moving ahead with Akshay Manjari is that if they are united then according to them there is nothing left to explore in YIH. That was probably the reason why they had repeated misunderstandings and especially the Aus track. I never understood why it happened. As I said, now that we know what I envision is this - daddy will have manj marry Sanj. On the day of the wedding Aksh will come back and all's well that ends well. The only issue that I would have with this track is too short a time for Akshay. So I am hoping that the creatives come up with something better !

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Ur welcum first. . .
No way MANJARI SANJAY cant be a pair . . . .sorry to say like this . . . I m frustrated for the moment. . . ..I wil go and kill the CVs if they dare do that. . . .
I think AKSHAY wil surely cum back . . .