It's alright just post a comment here when ur free
Posted: 12 years ago
hopefully next week sometime but not promising anything 
shall be updating soon sometime
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heya Mariam...i thnk its better if you give ur OS on Prem Heer coz sumtimes it feels bor to write it and you wont hv to thnk bout the future track also!... OS is better i hv read ur loads of OS n ur Fab in that! i wish if u cud write sum for PH! wht say??
i thnk its my opinion...!!!! wht do u want/...? if possible than nly!
-Xpress- thumbnail

😆Hey Guys sorry for the late update i know its very overdue. but i am wrapping this story up now, this is the last part, because i know i wont be able to carry it on as quickly due to uni and having exams to prepare for. i know its very late but i still hope you all are interested in reading. enjoy 

Part 10

It had been a week since Prem came back, and then everything was a rush in their head. As soon as Prem came back, he had to do his haldi and Heer had to do hers. There was hardly anytime to see each other, because the elders did not permit this as it is bad luck for the groom to see his bride before the wedding. Prem and Heer were both agitated due to this but they did not show it. They had not seen each other for two weeks and now when Prem was back they still did not see each other.

Heer could still remember how Prem came and slept with her the night before their wedding.

------Flashback----
Heer was sitting on her bed, looking at her bridal wear for tomorrow, she could not wait till she would be Mrs Heer Prem Juneja and there were only a few hours left till this would happen. She could hear a distant rumbling coming from the balcony, like someone was climbing up the pipe. She got up and went to the balcony to check and sure enough it was none other than Prem climbing up the pipe.

'Prem...!, what are you doing?, Ghir jao ge' She said to him

'Arre Heer, no i won't just give me your hand and help me up' he replied putting his hand out to her. Heer helped him come in the balcony and then Prem led her to her room and on the bed.

'Prem, seriously what are you doing?' She asked him looking him in the eyes.

'Arre Heer it's been so long since we seen each other, and you don't know how i coped without being able to see you and now i came here to spend time with you, your asking me why i came?' He said with a puppy dog look on his face.

Heer felt sorry and hugged him around the waist. she brought her head up to his neck and place a kiss there.

'Sorry Prem, but it's just that it's considered bad for a bride and groom to meet before their wedding' She murmured. 

He in return held on tight to her.

'Heer don't pay to much thought in to this, they are all old age traditions, and you shouldn't think too much into them, now i am here, lets sit down and talk' He said to her while pulling her down to sit next to him on her bed. he put her his arm out inviting her in to lay next to him. she laid down next to him and put her head  on his chest and hugged him. he hugged her back.

'Prem can you believe we're getting married tomorrow, finally the day's came where me and you will become one' she said withe excitement. 

Prem smiled into her hair.

'Heer we were always one, its just tomorrow we are going to be considered legally as a whole, legally together till death do us part.' he smiled.

The night was spent like this, talking about how close their wedding is, and what they feel like, if they are having cold feet and then they both went into a deep slumber. luckily no one caught Prem out, as he woke up early and went back to his room before anyone could see him, but before going back down the balcony he gave Heer a kiss.

----Flashback ended----

She felt two strong arms snake around her waist and she knew it was him. they were standing at his balcony looking up at the moon.

'Chaand ko dekhri ho' he asked her while putting his head in the nape of her neck kissing her lightly.

'Hmm, it's beautiful isnt it' she said, looking at it.

He  looked at her 'Yes it is, but your even more beautiful'.

Heer looked at him and turned around putting her hands around his neck and kissed him. he returned the kiss passionately. Finally they were together, no one to stop them and together they would take on the world.

FINISHEED!!!!!  ðŸ˜†
SO how did you like it?
comments? if i have any readers left that is ðŸ˜†
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didn't expected that u will update today n didn't expected tht u will END also!!!!

bt chalo tht the update was awesumeee😃!!!!

it was superbbb!!!!!

thankooo

do write more whn u get tyme plzzz!!!

would miss ur writing!!!!

cume back soon n best fo luck for ur exams😊