New FF Live.Laugh.Love.Update, Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys, How are you all on this rainy day?..well it's raining here in the U.K. After looking and reading through all the lovely fanfics we have here on the forum, I was intrigued to write my own. Now bare with me, It might not be perfect but I hope you will all like it. If i have a good reaction to it, I'll carry it on and if not then maybe it's just not meant to be lol

Now without further ado I'll get on to the Fanfic, this Fan fic is mainly about Premeer, there may be some Meet into it but i don't know for sure yet

This fanfic is going to be different from the normal story, both are going to be bold and the plot will kinda come by itself as I havent really thought much about it.

Live.Laugh.Love

'Haan Ma, I'm coming, I'm just nearly home, see you in abit bye' He came home to India after a long time. Ever since his dad retired he was left to take care of the family business along with his little brother Preet. Preet was still in Canada he would be arriving back in a week.

The big black Mercedez Benz pulled into the driveway, and all he could think about was 'Her' He saw her on the way when they stopped at the traffic lights, She was busy crossing the road, she had a light blue simple Anarkali suit on and her scarf was draped around her neck. 'Heer' someone called. 'Arahi hoon Ma, I'm coming' She turned around and suddenly he was lost in her big brown doe like eyes. 'Heer' He repeated to himself,'goes well with her personality.' and then that was that, the traffic lights went green and of they went. He looked back to see to see if she was still there, and when he did, he saw her looking right back at him. Her pink lips went into a smile, and he to returned the smile along with amischievouslittle wink. She blushed turning a crimson red, and went off to her mother. 

He was brought back to reality from his mothers voice, 'Prem,Prem are you not going to come in today'. Prem'oh sorry ma, i was just thinking about something' Gay3'Doesn't matter Beta, come inside you dad is eager to see you' Prem 'Ha Ma' He got out of the car and touched his mum's feet she blessed him and he hugged her after all he was seeing her after two years. Gay3 patted his cheek and they went inside.
He went inside and saw his dad, he went up to him to touch his feet and his dad blessed him and pulled him up into a hug, Lalit 'Beta, you don't know how much i missed your presence, the house along with the office has been really dull' Prem'Don't worry now papa, i've come back now haven't i and Preet is coming next week and we'll both make up for it.' they both shared a laugh and then went to the dinner table as Gay3 called them for lunch. That evening, the family caught up on everything, the work, the businesses in Canada and even reminisced old memories. That night Prem went to sleep with a cute smile on his face, hoping he would see that girl very soon. 

Next Morning 

Prem woke up and got ready, He came downstairs only to see his mother awake, he touched her feet for her blessings and she gave him prasath. Gay3,'Prem, how come you are awake so early, You should rest, you only came back yesterday.' Prem' Woh kya hain na ma, I was thinking that I should go to the offices and see how they are doing as, now I am going to be working here aren't I?' Gay3 'You sure you're only going to see the offices or something else?' she said with a teasingly smile. Prem 'Maaa, I should be going now' Gay3 'Prem atleast have your breakfast, You only ate a bit' Prem 'Ma I'm not hungry at all, I'll eat later in the office, Bye' and with that he quickly rushed outside into his car and drove off to the office in hoping to see someone's beautiful face. 

Right that's itThis is all i have done, and I am going to be working on a second piece, but that is only if I get enough feedback on this to continue. Please Comment, Like or do Both.

Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u are gooddd .. it would be good if uu just put on the plott
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee start do continue soon asap
PM list 

Anyone who wants to be Pm'ed just add me as a buddy and I will pm u when  I update next 

sweta2005
divya4salmanyk.
priyahmt
harshitideewani
additi10
Oblivious
sreyap92
sowmya18
zigzagway_sadi
aishwaryagayen
seema.sharma86
Xxcoolchick1xX
sadhz
Pumpkinn
rhtpkcm
deshdeewani
Sukrutha
Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

u are gooddd .. it would be good if uu just put on the plott

Hey ðŸ˜Š, aww thanks. I would put the plot but i actually don't know the plot myself exactly, I'm just making up as i go along but thanks for the suggestion and glad you liked it ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeee start do continue soon asap

Hey ðŸ˜Š, Thanks for the comment I appreciate it, and yes i would like to continue too, I'm going to write the second part shortly and see how that goes but if not today then definately tomorrow i will update 
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plzz update soon...
awesome ff..and starting...

Originally posted by: sowmya18

plzz update soon...
awesome ff..and starting...

Thanks Sowmya, Glad you liked it ðŸ˜Š
-Xpress- thumbnail