Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sheee

You said "This honour was conferred to her in Feb 2009". So now she is trying to do damage control with it. Don't have energy to fight with you. Just leave my comments alone or first give me something to eat, then I'll be able to discuss and read anything.

Yes. And she was unable to receive it then because her father was ill. Now her father is better + she has lots of free time since she is on maternity break. So I guess she gave them the nod.

And ya, go eat something. πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok I skimmed through the article. she is getting this on july 13. I don't like it. French gov is gone mad, God help them.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Where is Sweet_Coco dese days?
sheee thumbnail

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Yes. And she was unable to receive it then because her father was ill. Now her father is better + she has lots of free time since she is on maternity break. So I guess she gave them the nod.

And ya, go eat something. πŸ˜†

Time is good. she needs something to get back on map, after the herion disaster.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Time is good. she needs something to get back on map, after the herion disaster.

Get back on the map? She is 24x7 in the news thanks to her pregnancy and all the heavy buzz around it. And it's not like Ash has seen controversies for the first time. Chalte Chalte, Mangal Pandey,... there are many.
sheee thumbnail

Get back on the map? She is 24x7 in the news thanks to her pregnancy and all the heavy buzz around it. And it's not like Ash has seen controversies for the first time. Chalte Chalte, Mangal Pandey,... there are many.

lol but this time she was in the news for all the wrong reasons. Her reputations is damaged big time. She has lost some fans.  This is so not good for her. Lots of people have lost respect for her, because of her unprofessionalism. there is a difference between good press and bad press.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

lol but this time she was in the news for all the wrong reasons. Her reputations is damaged big time. She has lost some fans.  This is so not good for her. Lots of people have lost respect for her, because of her unprofessionalism. there is a difference between good press and bad press.

Nope, nothing is damaged. I don't know which "fans" she lost... those who aren't even understanding of what her situation might've been. Which "fans" leave their favourite star without getting to hear her side of the story. Ha!

Fans are meant to be with their stars through their thick and thin, ups and downs, highs and lows. Not just basking in her glory when she's in her ups and then turning their backs when their support is actually needed. If she did lose them, then I'm glad she lost those superficial "fans" πŸ˜›

You're a Kareena fan yourself. And she has seen a lot of downs, both in her personal and professional life. But you still clung on to her. Now that is an actual fan. πŸ‘ Have a nice day!

The distinction is conferred on persons who have distinguished themselves by their creativity in the field of arts, culture or literature. Previous winners include Robert Redford, George Clooney, Meryl Streep and Shah Rukh Khan.

Hmm...I don't think it was her creativity that gave her this award but rather her efforts to put herself and the Bollywood industry on the international map, both through films and endorsements...good for herπŸ‘πŸΌ

Betcha Big B will be tweeting this until the day BayB is born, regardless of the fact that SRK has this honor tooπŸ˜†

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolchick

Betcha Big B will be tweeting this until the day BayB is born, regardless of the fact that SRK has this honor tooπŸ˜†

That was the first thought that came to my mind when i read the article.
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

WHAAAT?????? French govt needs to honour their own citizens first..

Yes they do w/ sth called "La legion d'honneur"...
"Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres" is for every known "artist" no matter their nationality...hence SRK -  George Clooney and now Mrs Rai Bachchan...

When they give "Legion d'honneur" to their own citizens it's pretty clear why it doesn't make headlines in the Bolly section πŸ˜›πŸ˜†