Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i rly h8 nuts for this god she needs help badly
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I  was hoping  Nuts would elope with her ex because she found Kartik and his middle class values too boring... Well another twist before RAYA"s wedding... Have to bite the bullet.
bavdfan thumbnail
i'm kinda upset right now because we know that they is not real end to their relationship. They'll go back and forth till the end of the serial i think.

After what nuts said kartik shoud NOT forgive her of get emotional because i think that she'll regret what she have done later.

or maybe he will try to get her back since his own sister life is on the rocks.

the main problem is that nuts will always see him as something she bought and she thinks that she is superior to him which is a really 🤬 that i can't agree with.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I will say "good riddens" Nuts Nats breaking off eng with Kartik..  Kartik and his family life is saved by this act.

RK defo will want to break his eng off with Priya too.  But I feel he might fall for this woman and same for Priya.  Something will happen which kindle some sort of liking between the two.

Nuts Nats does deserve one hardcore slap from her bro RK.  Uski budhi sahi jagah lagane ke liye.  Knock some sense into her.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but something will take place which ram cannot break d engagement  
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I will say "good riddens" Nuts Nats breaking off eng with Kartik..  Kartik and his family life is saved by this act.

RK defo will want to break his eng off with Priya too.  But I feel he might fall for this woman and same for Priya.  Something will happen which kindle some sort of liking between the two.

Nuts Nats does deserve one hardcore slap from her bro RK.  Uski budhi sahi jagah lagane ke liye.  Knock some sense into her.

yes u r right...she needs ek kaske thappar...which will shut her mouth forever to utter again to others " I am Natasha kapoor The ram kapoor's sister ,who calls me CHOTI..."😡
and definitely Ram will fall for Priya ...he might sing one golden morning .."ISHQ HUA KAISE HUA...😆😆
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
gsannu thumbnail
Hi friends,

Yesterday it was a good episode. i hate that girl NUTS. she is disgusting. I loved when Karthik slapped her. She was crossing the limits.How she can insult priya with words???. Now again Ram will blast karthik for his indiscipline sister. Ram always talks about the discipline what about his sister NUTS.

Really yesterday i feels that girl NUTS is really NUTS😆
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hehe so everyone agrees with me...well lets see how she creates the havoc now...
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Angel

yes natz is a nutcase but Karthik need to stop  using his hands against woman thinking it's an okay thing just because she is a coco head.

whatever be the case a guy should never use his hands or any other thing to hit woman.

it's so wrong and I'm against it.

lol COCO head!! that got me all rofling!!! and true if kartik thinks thrz a need of slapping natasha evry  now n thn ...i dunno i feel like slapping kartik so that atleast he starts acting sensibly!! relationship with insanity is never long lasting!!
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked the title...hehe