Posted: 12 years ago
i hate nuts . she is so selfish . she doesnt deserve kartik. thank god they r breaking up. but as of now i think she 's gonna make life hell for priya n her family.
yes natz is a nutcase but Karthik need to stop  using his hands against woman thinking it's an okay thing just because she is a coco head.

whatever be the case a guy should never use his hands or any other thing to hit woman.

it's so wrong and I'm against it.

nuts breaks engagement.now priyas engagement on rocks.

ram also want to break his engagement with priya.

as per ram,he got engaged with priya because nuts .if nuts engagement broken why he needs to marry priya?/
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
NUTS is just having fit of anger...so wants to break engagement but i m sure soon she will b back to karthik ...never trust psycho NUTS and her decisions...
Originally posted by _Invincible_

NUTS is just having fit of anger...so wants to break engagement but i m sure soon she will b back to karthik ...never trust psycho NUTS and her decisions...

but tomorrows precap shows ram taken nuts decision seriously.he wants to break his engagement also.
This is one serial where I refuse to be stressed out with the lead couple. All the CT's are doing is  extension and nonsensical tracks.

Sab time waste karte hai.

Drag Drag.
Originally posted by .Angel

yes natz is a nutcase but Karthik need to stop  using his hands against woman thinking it's an okay thing just because she is a coco head.

whatever be the case a guy should never use his hands or any other thing to hit woman.

it's so wrong and I'm against it.

i agree..every tyme he sees natz all he does iz slap her..itz wrong..we all agree dat shez an idiot bt he shdnt raise his handz on a woman liek dis...
Thank God ..that Kartik life has been saved from that Churel Nats..
That spoiled girl doesnot  deserves Kartik kind of guy @ all😑...telling u the truth she doesnot deserves anyone beside bootcamp πŸ˜†..and kaske ek chata from Ram...πŸ˜†
Now story will go an interesting track...Ram and Priyas ...shaadi.comπŸ˜†
It will be very interesting to watch Ram's behavior ...

I knw...jus tp..bt i dnt think so dats nut cn break up wit kartik..cauz d main story dnt follow den...nuts wen she gets head on d shoulder den she'l b basck again to kartik..he'l b only person to bring nut on track...no one othr than kartik can handle nuts..she'l b alrite..let her get married to kartik... 
Nuts is really nuts! Loved your post.