Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A submissive nature is quite realistic ... in rural areas, women are quite submissive because of lack of education n no worldly exposure ... wat is likeable bout A is her niceness n caring nature ... adjusting, respecting elders n supporting other girls in villages...

G has not been shown very bright and educated either from day 1. She has 0 respect for elders , believes in people blindly , too self centered , too headstrong and aggressive , no presence of mind and speak without thinking ... she was good only wen she spoke about injustice to women n child marriage , but wt dis new twist in story , she contradict everything now ... i fail to sympathize for her :(

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vasuja

Hi Cutiee🤗

I want jaggu to get royally bashed because he deserves it

I want Gauri to get jatka so that she comes to her senses and leaves the moron.. Though I keep scolding her, I do feel bad for her too. To be married to such a man for ur whole life. She should have married someone in Mumbai shehar itself and her husband and his family will adore her

Anandi is good, but she is being tooo good which is not going too well. I want her to stop saying "I love Jagya" and mind her own buisness and life. She needs to take lessons from Gehna.

Jagat is the guy who needs to get punishment. Gauri need to realise what a moron she is married to and leave and have a peaceful life. Anandi for god sake stop Jagya jaap and move on...

Cutieeme getting bored because both A and G are telling the same dialogues...Today G will shout and A will come and say G is saying the truth and support her😕...I am really bored now...aur kitna keechenge

hello vasu🤗

Vasu i dont have the slightest sympathy for this girl. She knowingly chose to marry J without even bothering to check about the legalities forget about Anandi and her feelings. She has knowingly and in her full senses thought of marrying J and whatever she is getting she will have to accept it. If she couldn't think of how J's family esp parents will feel their son marrying like this then why does she expect them to respect her feelings. Right now I am just talking about his parents forget about anandi. If she didnt think even once about how they will feel then how she expect them to be nice to her and care for her feelings. I am glad they are doing this to her. She deserves it. I would not have blamed her had she been unaware of J's lies. Once she knew everything about him and yet decide to marry him it's your choice and only u r responsible for anything that happens in your life. But yes Vasu i do pity this girl because the day she will face the reality their will be no one for her rescue. Not a single soul from the singh family except ofcourse the maha dayalu Anandi. She is talking about that legality of that mafrriage but once she gets to know the truth she herself knows what she will be in the eyes of law. 
Anandi is now getting on my nerves. Come on if u dont know Jagath then why the hell are u so desperate to help him. Let him fend for himself and his wife.