farewell for our dearest mod uma

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey everyone...this thread is to thank our dearest uma for being the best mod as we know she will no more be the mod of this forum!!!!

i still remember her first PM abt my chat language but after that i was never ever pmed for anything offensive(kya kare hitler ka dar hi itna hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)but still we all love her!!!!!!

hey uma just want to thank you for keeping our forum clean...for the long chats...for updates...for GORGEOUS sigs...and for being a great friend!!!!! THANK you for everything ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—hope to see you again with your BAT at B2 forum(if it comes)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

so here are your gifts (hope you lyk it๐Ÿ˜†)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

for your MODGIRI for B2๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

a special sig on your favourite scene

a surprise(i relly hope you lyk it)well in span of this 2 years i have discovered these favourites of yours...not sure if m wrong tell me abt other favs i'll make on them aswell jaanu๐Ÿค—

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
---------------------------
--------------------
----------------
----------
-------
-----
---
-

your MICHI๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n your SHABBOO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i hope you like it...i know this was unexpected but hum aapse pyaar hi itna karte hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _xCIOT_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Uma...

U r sooo good as mod... So cool...

Thank u for everything...

@Arshi: Thanx soo much 4 PM...

Love,

Lipsha...

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ๐Ÿ‘awww will miss u uma di u did always wonderful job...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘ n as gud mod we love u ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ & hope will see u soon in Bandini 2 forum WITH UR BAT.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› 

lovely thread ARASHI  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š
ammoos thumbnail
Thhaaannnkkk you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Sweety... You guessed it right.. those ARE my favs, MICHI๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜You know well about my Michi prem๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Thank you very much Lipshaa..๐Ÿค—Its YOU who helped me the most Everywhere๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—..

Arshi darling loved all the sigs.. ๐Ÿค— Can you make all three in one single gif๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
ammoos thumbnail
Tyhanks Leena.. You all making me sad by reminding of my BAT.. Trust me.. more than you guys its ME who misses that bat๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thhaaannnkkk you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Sweety... You guessed it right.. those ARE my favs, MICHI๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜You know well about my Michi prem๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Thank you very much Lipshaa..๐Ÿค—Its YOU who helped me the most Everywhere๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—..

Arshi darling loved all the sigs.. ๐Ÿค— Can you make all three in one single gif๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

sure babyTongue
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
will miss you Uma you were the ideal mod...do reconsider your decision whenever possible...your tongue in cheek humour and subtle yet firm comments were the cohesive force that held this forum together...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ramsha_002 thumbnail

uma here is ur gif!!!!!!!

fuzzyface thumbnail
Uma was the best mods ever! She was always such a sport and considerate but above all she was fun.

I love her bat, it was the coolest thing ๐Ÿ˜†

To Uma DM's greatest Gopika ๐Ÿค— Thanks for putting up with us and apologies for all the naughty things we have done. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She is really our Ammos.
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Uma we will miss you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ hope someday in near future you will be back with your bat and Bandini 2 forum will rock as usual and scale new heights๐Ÿ˜Š Best wishes for all your future endeavors๐Ÿ˜Š