keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great to see our favourite actors barun and ankita back on telly. Their characters are totally different from what they played in bhph.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it Ok.But I want to see them togetherπŸ˜‰
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yah I know, Pam di!!!πŸ˜› Very, very true!! They are very different!!!
I also agree with Anasuya aunty! But, you know, I miss BHPH sooo much... but, it's really exciting and better that Barun and Ankita get to meet other actors and actresses and play in different roles! This way, we would get to see more "couples" on TV in different shows! Hopefully AB will get another "MASTI WALA" show together!!!πŸ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have not seen preeto yet. has anybody seen it and what you think of Preeto? I am enjoying IPK though.πŸ˜ƒ
shilparoxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

i have not seen preeto yet. has anybody seen it and what you think of Preeto? I am enjoying IPK though.πŸ˜ƒ

😊
I am also enjoying Preeto and and IPKKND πŸ˜›
I think Preeto is a very, very cute show! Ankita plays it sooo well! Nowadays, the show is kind of sad because they are trying to get one of the 5 sisters get married, and she cries about her image. "what if they don't like me???! " etc... and other things like that.. I am a little behind on the show though (episodes) because I'm quite busy..
Preeto's soo very different than IPKKND. The 2 shows are really awesome and exciting!! I always look forward to all of the twists in the shows because they bring in a lot of suspense! πŸ˜‰
If you watch Preeto, I am sure you will enjoy it too!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Infofan
I think Preeto is a very, very cute show! Ankita plays it sooo well! Nowadays, the show is kind of sad because they are trying to get one of the 5 sisters get married, and she cries about her image. "what if they don't like me???! " etc... and other things like that.. I am a little behind on the show though (episodes) because I'm quite busy..
Preeto's soo very different than IPKKND. The 2 shows are really awesome and exciting!! I always look forward to all of the twists in the shows because they bring in a lot of suspense! πŸ˜‰

yes I am enjoying Preeto as  much as  you  it is a simple straight forward story no heavy make good dialogues Ankita acted so well ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I will definetely give her five stars.I am sorry to tell you I am  big fan Barun But somehow i can't watch  IPKKD without Ankita with Barun.It may take some time for me to get over it

shilparoxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Originally posted by Infofan

yes I am enjoying Preeto as  much as  you  it is a simple straight forward story no heavy make good dialogues Ankita acted so well ⭐️I will definetely give her five stars.I am sorry to tell you I am  big fan Barun But somehow i can't watch  IPKKD without Ankita with Barun.It may take some time for me to get over it

Hi Anasuya aunty!!!πŸ€—
I agree with every single word you have said aunty! I also agree in giving the 5 stars!!!πŸ˜‰ There is no need to apologize!! It's also very hard for me to watch IPKKND without our fave jodi AB together too! Everyone has their own opinions right?! πŸ˜› And, I also agree with yours!! It's also taking me long to get over it too Anasuya aunty πŸ˜”

thanks