Want more of Adiya!

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so bored of this Gaurav track.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Why can't they just continue with the main storyline which is between ADITYA, PRIYA and BRAHMANAND. πŸ‘πŸΌ Why? I just want to see Maryada when it started, because when it started there were actually Adiya scenes but now...πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually loved the Gaurav track. I used loved as most of the action happened last week with regards to that track now it seems to slow down and I think the SSP-Priya track is slowly picking up. I do hope that track does move ahead on Sunday's Maha episode. Only after SSP-Priya track has moved on is there scope for Aditya's track till then he will be used as a filler in all the coming episodes.
Edited by damon_biteme - 12 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Danika

I am so bored of this Gaurav track.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Why can't they just continue with the main storyline which is between ADITYA, PRIYA and BRAHMANAND. πŸ‘πŸΌ Why? I just want to see Maryada when it started, because when it started there were actually Adiya scenes but now...πŸ˜”

exactly me too really want adiya  track😊 i really adores them
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sensitivesheela

exactly me too really want adiya  track😊 i really adores them

I need AdiYa track more.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
i want to where i'll adiya consummation scene?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sensitivesheela

i want to where i'll adiya consummation scene?

There you go, enjoy it  πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P7plQIZ5EM&feature=related
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
thnx for sharing😊
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is NOT a romantic run of the mill soap so if you want romance, go watch another soap...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ek_aarzoo

This show is NOT a romantic run of the mill soap so if you want romance, go watch another soap...

I can't agree with u. Sorry for that.
This show is advertised as a BOLD family drama. But it does not mean their should not be ROMANCE. Without ROMANCE no show can run like this.  This show rank is high earlier then now. (Which I mean AdiYa romance start). πŸ˜›
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shee_xaan

Well said!πŸ‘

Without romance in any show would be boring and not worth watching. There has to be some relationship that the viewer likes and enjoys, and that is why they would watch it.

How was I and a thousand others attracted to Maryada??
From Aditya and Priya of coarseπŸ˜†! If it wasn't without them, then Maryada was nothing. Obviously the storyline was very interesting with Brahma and everything but it was these two who people waited for everyday! Please like if you agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ