Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

i click on the link and article is there. may be its not visible to everybody😉 anyway with close eyes u cant see na😆😆

exactly😉ab toh khol do pardaaa , yaa abhu tappu ke aur noble deeds ke baaf aankhen khulengi🤣
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
should i post the artilce here too ?to prove link is opening and article is there on the site😆😆😆
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

should i post the artilce here too ?to prove link is opening and article is there on the site😆😆😆

jarrorat nahi hai kuch din me pata he chal jayega😆
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

jarrorat nahi hai kuch din me pata he chal jayega😆

oh no i am not confirming the article to be true 😆 i am only confirming the link and the article is there on the website😆 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

oh no i am not confirming the article to be true 😆 i am only confirming the link and the article is there on the website😆

oh😆website pe to hai
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

why dont u click on it
or go to indya.com site and check in news archive if u rly find such article then come and support it

FYI Archive means something that is not current. When the article is available on the active site, it would not be in archives. Next time before spamming various threads, and accusing people - please take the time to click on the link, check your internet connection, clear the cache, and oh yes please please do brush up on your basic language skills.
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can that be possible? Sid was in jail all this while unless it was artificial insemination. 
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just leave it guys...TRUTH needs no proofs,,period!...
misty_drastifan thumbnail
very funny
thanks for sharing
nutmeg7 thumbnail
lol...what a crazy news. This is injustice. Sid and rathod had fun but what about tej singh? I think she must have even indulged in threesome. Our tappy is multitalented.