xenia_ivanna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Destiny is playing a cruel game with Chander and Alka in STAR One's prime time show  | Watch full episodes | Official Website
 meeting with Chander too. Chander's phone is also unreachable. Even NNT, who has decided to support Alka, is very edgy about Chander's whereabouts. In tonight's episode, the police will find Chander's bike and his belongings, which will have some blood stains. Though they won't find a body, Chander will be presumed dead. This speculative news will disturb Alka very much, and she will suspect and blame her brother Abhishek for harming Chander."

A distraught, almost mourning Alka aka Sara Khan, says, "I won't believe that Chander is dead. I am trying every possible way to get in touch with him, but to no avail. I was so happy to be married to him. I suspect my brother, Abhishek, who didn't approve of my marriage with Chander to be behind his disappearance. However, I also think Jay might have exacted revenge from Chander, as his big factory project was shut down because of Chander."

Talking about couples from different social strata and the problems that they face, Alka advises, "People in love should not think about the society or the repercussions of their union. You must only think of your love, your beloved, and your family's approval. Rest all can follow. Once married with your family's blessings, everything falls into place. The society doesn't do you any favours, so don't think about it."

Reminiscing about her marriage to Chander, Alka adds, "I will never forget my journey from the temple to my house. I can't explain my euphoria in words. I was so excited, but now, everything seems to be bleak. My world has turned upside down in so little time."

Is Chander really dead? Who is the culprit behind his disappearance? To find out, keep watching Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/1962/is-chander-dead.aspx