deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

completely luved d episode...

it was so perfect ! simple yet entertaining <33
n RaYa's convo. was wow..luving them more n more

PS: nice topic !

Thank you 😳... I agree... it was a simple yet entertaining episode!!

BTW is it Ra-Ya or PriyAm?
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Awww Simu!! FINALLY... Kekta brought in what the promos had promised... and this wasnt exactly childish!! it was very believable... it was mature yet fun and youthful!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The rings? Yup... the rings!! 🀣🀣

no no what i meant about their fights was the earlier ones...now in the party it was two mature individuals who had accepted the situation and were making best of it 😊
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl0103

it was a wonderful episode! i just wish it could've been longer. Every scene was shown so beautifully, but definitely the compliment stole the show

😳😳... if hindi serials could be given English names... .then the titile of this would not hte ' the engagement!' it would be 'the compliment'!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

It ws def a wonderful epi..loved the cheezy expressions of ram...πŸ˜†...And Priya...wow...I simply loved the dialogs..yellow combination🀣...

Plus the ring exchanges...one getting tight and other too loose...perfect acc to me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... the dialogs esp were very nicely done... so were their expressions... they were like 2 kids who had been told to 'shake hands'! 🀣🀣
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha.damor

yar i luvd d episode... it was just tooo awsum... just one word 4 ram and priya... SUPERBπŸ‘

TRUE! Superb and refreshingly different! Wow a nice engagementy ceremony to wish for (the solitaire included!!!)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

no no what i meant about their fights was the earlier ones...now in the party it was two mature individuals who had accepted the situation and were making best of it 😊

Yeah... true... though judging by the way Ram was complimenting her (the genuine one, not the yellow kurta one!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and the way he just stuck to her when he came down... looks like he has made his peace PRETTY WELL... i think we know who will be falling hard first!! 🀣🀣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
coming from ekta stories this one is totally  refreshing.. just loved the bits of ram and priya..  the show stealers totally...

cant wait to see how they cope up when they do get married..
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The episode yesterday was really good!! It even had my mom giggling!!

The last episode where they formally propose and accept ...I think the story and characters came back to track there and then. They followed it up with an awesome episodes. 

Hope they keep up with this.
Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

coming from ekta stories this one is totally  refreshing.. just loved the bits of ram and priya..  the show stealers totally...

cant wait to see how they cope up when they do get married..

Totally,... you mean cant wait and see how HE copes after marriage... she is just too theekha for him... he wont need anti-diabetes pills, he will need antacid pills!!! 🀣🀣