So ,
Here we go,

πŸ₯³Many many happy returns of the day, Sema!πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Some Cakes  .. πŸ˜†

Some Roses for the young Lady !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

How about some Teddies, hun??? πŸ˜‰

Here are some siggies as gifts.. from my side..

Hope you like them..

😳😳😳

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR !!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Deeps di! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It was really really a GREAT SURPRISE for me when I watched this thread first ⭐️ You made a thread ONLY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️ I'm sooo happpyyy to see my birthday thread from you!!!!!!β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ Thanks a looot di!!!!!! Your love is one of the precious gifts on my birthday πŸ˜ƒ
Now about the cakes, they are utterly delicious ⭐️  How could you know that I love chocolate 😲❀️ I know, I know, it's only a true friend's love & affection which can realize other friend's heart 😊 Love the cakes! ⭐️
Now the roses, wowww! just wowww! You know, 'Semanti' means 'white rose' too! 😳 really happpyyy to see these roses! They looks sooo pretty ⭐️
The Teddies are AWESOME! Love them! ❀️
Now coming to siggies πŸ˜ƒ oh wow! the first one you made with the stars is really really GORGEOUS! You made this only for me! πŸ˜²β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ I'm sooo honored!
& the Lakshman-Urmila one! Its colorization, effects, mood all are carrying your message of friendship for me πŸ€— You have told all of your loving words in this sig, can't stop gazing at it πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ Love it sooo much!
The Krishna one is beautiful enough to make me spellbound! πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘ How could you make such a gorgeous stuff! Really rocking!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
God bless you too, my dear Deepika di, you really made my day, errr, my year! ⭐️
-with lots of love,
your sister Sema

⭐️❀️😳

Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

A very Happy Birthday hun..
May ur all wishes come true..long live life..
XOXOXOXO

Thanks Swati dear πŸ˜³πŸ€— really glad to hear from you πŸ˜ƒ you have made my birthday special ⭐️ love you lot ❀️

-Sema
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday Sema. Live every moment, today and always.

Much <3
Pari

Awww thanks a lot Parina di 😳 became very very happpyyy to meet you 😊 your friendship is very precious for me ⭐️ love you di β€οΈπŸ€—
-Sema
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Many many happy returns of the day, Sema, happy birthday!πŸ₯³

I hope your day has been really special so far. May you you be blessed with all the happiness and prosperity in the world, and thank you so much for being such a sweet and affectionate friend on IF, I really value your friendship a lot!πŸ€—

Here is a little something I made for you...it's not much, but I hope you will like it.😳 I did not add any birthday text in case you want to use it after your birthday. May I put it free for use in the gallery or do you want it personalized (just for you)?

Lots of Love,
Janu

OMG! Love you Lalitha di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It's really my honor that you love me so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ  & how can you tell this gift 'not much'???? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†β­οΈ this signature is very very very much for me, & very precious too, because you have made it! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ You know my immense love for your each & every creations ❀️ so this sig is super special for me! πŸ˜ƒ
Now about the sig, 😊 your style always makes me happy β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ & I'm really speechless to see your choice of pictures & text in it πŸ˜²πŸ‘ what a pleasant creation πŸ˜ have lost myself in it totally 😍 I never thought that one can make such a sig with Sita mata & Lakshmanji with such a superb suitable divine text πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ Love it! Really fallen in love with it!
& yes, do put it in our creation gallery & in your gallery update too πŸ˜ƒ I want to share it with all & I know that all will love it! ⭐️ I will use it definitely.
last but not least, Lalitha di, I have a request to you 😳 I want to use all my birthday gifts but don't know how to make a slideshow πŸ˜” can you please make a slideshow for me? 😳
Thanks a ton,
-Sema

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpratz

Many many happy returns of  the day Seema... May God bless with  happiness n success in ur life ...

Awww thanks a ton dear 😳 means a lot for me ⭐️ Love you ❀️

-Sema

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Happy Birthday Sema!

Will surely post yout gift soon. Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—

😲 Who is here????? Is she my dear Aishi? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†β€οΈ Happpyyy to meet you after a looong time dear, missed you much 😭 Your wishes made my birthday really special ⭐️ Love you a lot πŸ€—
    -Sema

πŸ˜†
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Yepppeee party time...m shooo happpieee thats why I also updted my shop...πŸ˜› n made her suggestionπŸ˜ƒ coz today is one of our bestest frnd Urmi Di's B'day...m very happy!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Urmi di...wish U many many many many many happpiieee returns of the day!!!!
Here're my gifts...

Gunu! πŸ€— Love you dear sister πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
Yesss sweety, I got my bunch of gifts from you when saw your Makhon lok's update β­οΈ Your Mytho siggies always make me smile πŸ˜Š & specially the recent update was beyond awesome β­οΈπŸ‘ so I treated the whole update as my birthday gift from you, hope you wouldn't mind for that πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Actually I always feel a special attraction towards the divine creations of my dear sister Gunu πŸ˜ƒ
Now about gifts 😊, all are sooo gorgeous as usual ⭐️ How could my birthday be completed without your wishes? 😲❀️ The Lakshman-Urmila one is beyond AMAZING! πŸ‘β­οΈ I can easily realize how much you worked to make it, I'm really honored to see you pure sisterly love for me in this sig πŸ˜³πŸ€— it's truly one of  my favorite scenes from RSR ⭐️ Love this sig a looot ❀️⭐️
& the Radharani one, it's just FABULAS! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ as you know I'm a devotee of Radha Maiya πŸ˜ƒ can't stop gazing at it πŸ˜²β­οΈπŸ‘ Your devotion is very evident in it which made my birthday very very special ⭐️ I really had a wonderful birthday & it was possible only for pure & loving wishes from you all! Love you πŸ€—
    - Your Urmi di 😊 

muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

😲 Who is here????? Is she my dear Aishi? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†β€οΈ Happpyyy to meet you after a looong time dear, missed you much 😭 Your wishes made my birthday really special ⭐️ Love you a lot πŸ€—
    -Sema

πŸ˜†

Yes, it's me πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm so sorry I haven't visited all my dear mytho friends for a long time! I missed you guys so much too! ❀️ But now I'm back, and plan to stay. How was your birthday? Amazing, I hope?πŸ€— No need to thank me for the wishes, you deserve it πŸ˜ƒ 

Here's a gift from me (:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'll make a slideshow for you for sure tomorrow, Sema.😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@ Aishu,

I'm really sooo sorrryyy dear to reply you later 😳 but I was trying to quote your reply from yesterday & it does not work only for your post πŸ˜” don't know why 😭 maaf karna sister 😳
Anyway, now my reply 😊 it's really a special honor for me that you made a wish on my birthday ⭐️ you are sooo swwweeet dear πŸ€— love you ❀️ My birthday could not be completed without your wish hun πŸ˜ƒ & the avis you made on little RadheShyam is just BEYOND AMAZING! As you know how much I admire your avi skill ⭐️ & I'm honored to know that you made such a beautiful stuff for me 😳 A friend & a sister like you is always inseparable in human life! πŸ€—
Now about the siggies 😊 OMG! You used one of my BEST scenes from RSR ⭐️ Truly speaking, both the siggies have sooo much meaning on their blending, on their effects, on the text, love them! Just love them! β­οΈβ€οΈ I never thought that one can make such GORGEOUS lovely siggies on Lakshman-Urmila β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ You made Lakshman-Urmila before also, but I think these two are the BEST siggies made by you so far ⭐️⭐️
With lots of love,
  -your Sema d
i 😊